Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » PageSix Magazine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PageSix Magazine
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody ever heard of it?

I was at work this morning/last nite (3rd shifter) and found a september issue of PageSix Magazine. On the cover "Going to the dentist is easy when it involves a pedicure!" With a pic of a cute girl getting some foot attention, a manicure, etc. So, of course i HAD to read up on it. So i read on and to find out that they really are working this into alot of New York's dental offices, or so it said in the magazine, and the main focus was how girls would go back to work, or school, or their friends etc, "I went to the dentist and the worked on my FEET!" and another thing saying something about "why not go to the dentist while you can also get a pedicure...At no extra charge!"

They have people who practice reflexology and all kinds of shit working there. But almost EVERYTHING and i'm not exaggerating when i say that, that was in bold involved feet/pedicures/foot rubs. Almost as if that was the main idea of attraction for going to the dentists there. I'm gonna try to find it on the net here and get a link to it if they have a picture of it. Thought ya'll might find that mildly intriguing.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great idea to me, especially if you're foot loving dentist. Would be hard to keep your eyes and mind on your dental work though.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what i was thinking, and in part of the article it said they don't do manicures anymore, because having a dentist preforming work and 2 manicurists, one on each side...Not enough room. But apparently they have little massage dental chairs or something, and i think footsoak baths or some other stuff, still lookin to find the article.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like the perfect job- until you realize men get cavities too. [Puke]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links