Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ms. Jessica's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ms. Jessica's Feet
jg69000
Board Regular
Member # 24533

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg69000   Email jg69000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently viewed a new site "Ms.Jessica" and her feet look alot like my favorites of all time!
Michelle at Oh My Hose,I wonder if it could be an alias...

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I've heard. I just hope socermomsfeet comes back.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are definitly the same

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah!!

I've seen Ms Jessica's feet; classically beautiful !!
Probably, atleast, within the top 10 of all the feet I've ever seen in person or on the web.
And she knows JUST how to present them. [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its the same lady - she doesnt show her pretty face anymore but her babytoes are a dead giveaway !

wish she was still doing her cool column for wu's.

never did find out for sure what happened to her other site ??

sexy michelle and lilredhead are my all time fave footladies !

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bumped into her one time when I was shopping in the area. That was a while back when she had her other site running. Her husband took it down because of mounting pressures from the community and also from his previous job, which he was forced to resign.

If this is the same person, she's smart in not using her real name this time around.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
I bumped into her one time when I was shopping in the area. That was a while back when she had her other site running. Her husband took it down because of mounting pressures from the community and also from his previous job, which he was forced to resign.

If this is the same person, she's smart in not using her real name this time around.

I think that totally sucks! How do those people even know that site even existed, unless they visited it themselves?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:

she'd probably be smart by not doing a website at all at this point

for them to still do a site her and her husband must seriously get off by having other people watch them

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that right JustJoe. Pressure from community. Thats crazy. I never realized socermomsfeet wasnt around anymore thats to bad. Certainly would like to see that site again.
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by trukr:
Is that right JustJoe. Pressure from community. Thats crazy. I never realized socermomsfeet wasnt around anymore thats to bad. Certainly would like to see that site again.

that site has been gone for more than 6 months now

if you liked it how could you not know that it doesn't exist anymore, until now? [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

zolahero
Member # 26937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zolahero   Author's Homepage   Email zolahero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi would acccept me as a new feet slave
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if "jessica" is reading this thread - and maybe she is - then i guess she can see we miss you !

and if what hapened to your website (oh my hose) is true then thats a disgrace.

miss you like hell michelle/jessica - why not start up your coulumn again ?

doing that keeps your pretty face secret.
[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where can i find her site?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links