Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to talk to a woman into doing a footjob (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How to talk to a woman into doing a footjob
gavin9
Board Regular
Member # 19689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gavin9   Email gavin9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

My name is Gavin and I'm 26-years-old, and i was wondering, how do you talk to a woman into giving a footjob? Do some of them consider that rape? Just wondering,

Gavin

Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rape? [Confused]

to talk her into a footjob she must know about your foot fetish first. take it from there, shouldnt be too hard once she knows.

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gavin, why would it be rape if there is mutual consent to the act?. Note, I said MUTUAL CONSENT. If you're just grabbing her feet and pounding them with your dick without her consent, then I don't know if it would be considered rape. But, assault? Absolutely. Punishable by jail time and/or a fine. Deservedly so, I might add.

Now, as to your footjob question, do you have a specific woman in mind? Do you already have a relationship with her? More details would probably yield better answers for you.

mjc

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if I was under the asumtion your in a mutally consentual act with a woman,here's a way to get one or try to somone get one.go down on her,and half way thru or prior,have your body on its side wile your between her legs.if possible,push her leg,ankle or foot so her foot meets your package.if she realises your cock is there,she may start rubbing it with her foot,if she doesn't try to make it obviouse it is [Wink] .
sure theres otherways of getting a woman to give you one,but this is the easyest way if your shy or curiouse

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm....can't tell ya. i'm still trying to find a way to talk to a girl period without creeping her out.

but if you're already with her, it's no problem at all.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hard part is getting her attracted to you. Once she is and she's up for getting physical simply tell her. Mind you....being selfish in the bedroom is never cool so focus on how you're going to make her orgasm too. Some women like to start things slowly with a handjob...so instead tell her to give you a footjob. Don't ask, it's not sexy. Tell her her feet make you hot and you want them around you. Grin a little if this is a girl you just met, and reiterate how hot it gets you. Girls are awesome in that they aim to please, so usually she will. It's not as taxing as oral or anal relatively speaking so it's an easy way to get her man off.

Basically if she's attracted enough to you to have sex, a footjob can be part of the foreplay and is definitely not a big task on her part.
Hope that gives you some insight
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
umm....can't tell ya. i'm still trying to find a way to talk to a girl period without creeping her out.

LOL, yeah agreed, if she's creeped out it would be harder to get a FJ from her w/o her considering it rape.

Do avoid both at all costs (rape and creeping her out), because even though they aren't synonymous they are pretty close to the same end result of her not wanting anything to do with you or simply being disgusted by you (both of which are generally bad).

Oh and another word to the wise, if you are gonna screw her feet while she is asleep or passes out on you, make sure to get her videotaped consent beforehand that she will allow you to pleasure yourself with her feet then it is okay to get that FJ without it being considered rape. This last one I can speak from experience (a number of times in fact, LOL) [Big Grin]

oh and as for talking to a woman w/o creeping her out, try some of the many available seduction courses out there. Here's one that supposedly does better than Mystery Method: http://www.puatraining.com/

[ October 11, 2007, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Oh and another word to the wise, if you are gonna screw her feet while she is asleep or passes out on you, make sure to get her videotaped consent beforehand that she will allow you to pleasure yourself with her feet

I can see it happening... with video camera in hand, you ask... "do you mind if I fuck your feet the next time your passed out from drinking too much?"

If this doesn't creep her out, I don't know what will.

Permission or not, having your way with feet that belong to a passed out girl is just wrong.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Oh and another word to the wise, if you are gonna screw her feet while she is asleep or passes out on you, make sure to get her videotaped consent beforehand that she will allow you to pleasure yourself with her feet

I can see it happening... with video camera in hand, you ask... "do you mind if I fuck your feet the next time your passed out from drinking too much?"

$100 to the first guy that succeeds at this. this may be the measuring stick of creepiness. if she says "yes" you better fucking marry that woman
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you try asking her instead of "talking her into it"?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
Why don't you try asking her instead of "talking her into it"?

maybe because he's worried how she'd react. hence why he's come here to ask how he should approach this.
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:

$100 to the first guy that succeeds at this. this may be the measuring stick of creepiness. if she says "yes" you better fucking marry that woman
I've seen a couple of Tyler's sleepy feet clips with the woman giving a disclamer at the beginning. Funny stuff!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

done this a bunch of times with different girls. wouldn't dare to marry any of them though, LOL

here's the 1st girl I did that with:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wm_y2wdF1PQ

it's entirely possible and easy once you already have them in your room; just listen to some of GQguy's posts and implement his suggestions into your handling of women.

made a bunch of perverted foot fetish noises too right as i was cumming on her feet when usually with a girl who is awake, i am too embarrassed to make those kinds of desperate sounds, LOL

think desperate excited hurt animal or something sorta high pitched -- I'll take my $100 now too [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ October 12, 2007, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot fetish activities in a relationship/sex are very important to me so I let them know before about my foot fetish and activities I like. If they don't agree, I don't force them 'cause the last thing I want is she doing it just because I want it without enjoying it. The greatest foot play is when is she also in to foot play and when is she doing it because she gets aroused to. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
The hard part is getting her attracted to you. Once she is and she's up for getting physical simply tell her. Mind you....being selfish in the bedroom is never cool so focus on how you're going to make her orgasm too. Some women like to start things slowly with a handjob...so instead tell her to give you a footjob. Don't ask, it's not sexy. Tell her her feet make you hot and you want them around you. Grin a little if this is a girl you just met, and reiterate how hot it gets you. Girls are awesome in that they aim to please, so usually she will. It's not as taxing as oral or anal relatively speaking so it's an easy way to get her man off.

Basically if she's attracted enough to you to have sex, a footjob can be part of the foreplay and is definitely not a big task on her part.
Hope that gives you some insight
GQguy

sorry to be a cunt about this, but what, in the event you get them in your room, should i do anyway if she's up there out of pity???
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links