Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » getting a first experience (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: getting a first experience
him222
Board Regular
Member # 22372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for him222   Email him222   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, longtime lurker first time poster. I have sadly never had a foot experience before but constantly dream about it. My question is, I live in Iowa, does anyone know where I could find a one on one foot session or a foot party of some sort? Thanks in advance
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's called a date. [Wink]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hah
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
It's called a date.

Though that may have been tongue-in-cheek (and maybe it wasn't) I agree with that statement. Though several members of this forum regularly attend "foot events" I think you'd be much more sexually and personally fulfilled by finding a gal who's genuinely into sharing her feet with you.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
It's called a date.

Though that may have been tongue-in-cheek (and maybe it wasn't) I agree with that statement. Though several members of this forum regularly attend "foot events" I think you'd be much more sexually and personally fulfilled by finding a gal who's genuinely into sharing her feet with you.
i agree,but dont go looking for someone who is "looking to recieve foot attention" as that isnt going to happen.just find someone laid back who you like and odds are you will introduce them to it in the first place.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For my age, I'd say I have a lot of foot fetish experience and I never went to a foot party (as a matter of fact, we don't have such thing in my country).

And how did I accomplished that?
Easy...
I tell every girl who's potential girlfriend about my foot fetish and if she finds it attractive and if she's interested, I do her feet and that's it. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tell every girl who's....
Comment by RT..

I never talk about it first, but eventually, when the mood is right, I'll move on the feet. [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, a girl accepting my foot fetish is really important thing for me so I need to know will she accept it or not before I move on...
I couldn't be in a relationship with a girl who doesn't approve it, it makes me nervous.

Once, I dated a girl, she didn't know about it before we started dating...
And when I told her, she wouldn't let me even one single touch and it made me very nervous and sad and since then, I need to know before...

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

And when I [TOLD] her, she wouldn't let me even one single touch...
Comment by RT..

You just illustrated the point I tried to make.
Don't lead with your chin, man, when the mood is right, you'll get the feet. [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------

RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

With this one...
I highly doubt..

Not every girl likes the same thing; foot play in this case.

--------------------

keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Radioactive Toy (porcupine tree?) were are you not to have any foot parties?
I oly ask from interest I have not attended any either, but they are around.

I do not tell any girl about my foot skills, becuase i would have missed out on a lot of fantastic feet as the girls would have run a mile, before letting me touch thier feet but after they get to know and trust me well they love it.

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by keywiz2112:

I do not tell any girl about my foot skills, becuase i would have missed out on a lot of fantastic feet as the girls would have run a mile, before letting me touch thier feet but after they get to know and trust me well they love it.

Very good point!

I've had my share of foot experiences and I never come outright and tell any woman I have a foot fetish unless they actually ask me if I do, which is very rare. I find that expressing verbally you have a foot fetish comes off as weird to most women. The term "foot fetish" has so many negative connotations that it puts women off when expressing it verbally. As such, from my experience, I'm much better off getting to know a woman first and building up trust and comfort between us. Then, when we're one on one, that's when her feet come into play and I treat it as something that I do naturally and don't make a big deal about it. The same thing has been expressed but has just been done via actions, not words.

I do agree with footjoyboy. You're probably best just to find a woman and start up a relationship with her before bringing up the whole foot thing and let your normal actions tell the story.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

quote:
Originally posted by keywiz2112:
Hello Radioactive Toy (porcupine tree?) were are you not to have any foot parties?
I oly ask from interest I have not attended any either, but they are around.

Yes, Porcupine Tree. [Smile]
I'm from Croatia, Europe.

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

" I do agree with footjoyboy."...
Comment by Fate111

Well, thank you, Fate111.
[Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------

scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See if you can find a college girl there. When I visted Aimes, Iowa I had a blast!!!!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links