Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What if MTV's Jackass did a foot fetish episode?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What if MTV's Jackass did a foot fetish episode?
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] Just for kicks and giggles! What if MTV's Jackass did a foot fetish episode? What would you come up with? It can be hilarious! Creative? Or just plain weird! [Laugh]

My first thoughts would be a CBT. OUCH! [Eek!]
Or for the psychadelic! A black light footjob with a cute girl/cute feet each toe painted in a flourescent color. Peace all! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would probably be too sadistic and abusive for me to want to watch. [Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
It would probably be too sadistic and abusive for me to want to watch. [Confused]

_fjb_

I agree with ya on that. I'm not inta the sadistic stuff. I was just curious to see if someone out there had a goofy sense of humor. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahahahahaha..... Reminds me of the movie when Steve'O Kissed the old indian mans foot and almost puked.... [Laugh]

If they do, I wouldn't be looking forward to it [Confused]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as there's female feet involved lol

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
It would probably be too sadistic and abusive for me to want to watch.

I totally agree. Not that I've ever seen more than 2-3 minutes of the show- but the fact is they do stupid and dangerous stuff. Can't imagine, nor do I want to, what they'd conjure up to do related to foot fetish activities.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if that show does ANYTHING i hope it is with a completely new cast....

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that MTV stays in their swim lane. I don't think they'd have a clue how to do a foot fetish episode.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah! You ain't a kiddin'! I've seen some really stupid stuff they've done on the show. aeyyy.... (rubbing forehead) But hilarious none the less. Hence the name "Jackass". I've seen in stores there's a Jackass video game for PS2. What next? [Confused]

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they would do something like find a guy with a foot fetish, get him all hyped up to suck on a woman's toes,... only for it to be revealed that the feet he's going to suck on are all jacked up and look hideous.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links