Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » whats up with the mouse pad??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: whats up with the mouse pad??
cobretti458
Board Regular
Member # 4154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobretti458   Email cobretti458   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been trying and trying to get into the mouse pad for days and the screen stays blank for a long time, does anyone know whats wrong with the mouse pad?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been getting in fine with no problems lately and in the past

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know but I too have had trouble accessing the site as well.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have that same problem when I try to access it from my work computer, but I can access it just fine from my home computer.

Maybe it's a browser thing (Firefox vs IE)? I don't really know.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
works fine
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you tracking the change of address last month. They aren't using the EZ Board system anymore. Also their site was inaccessible for one day last week because a site workabee couldn't renew the fee for holding he siter address. If were failed access then your cache may need to be emptied.

However, I think you need the new address. To avoid getting murdered, I will post a separate thread in the "website URLs" section for you cobretti458.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had no problems viewing it, but when you posted "what's up with the Mousepad"- I was going to respond "Don't get me started"...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
I have had no problems viewing it, but when you posted "what's up with the Mousepad"- I was going to respond "Don't get me started"...

hahaha yeah
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
... but when you posted "what's up with the Mousepad"- I was going to respond "Don't get me started"...

LOL, true dat!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] lotta this and that goin on over there [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links