Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » straps

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: straps
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is in response to a little post i saw a long time ago in the summer, im a bit slow!

about strapless flip flops, i was thinking the other day while watching some girl in a pair and realised that what makes flip flops sexy are the straps! and the fact they can be dangled around.

all kinds of strappy shoes are sexy to me. its great how feet can be decorated and dressed differently, just like different kinds of sexy underwear. i just wanted to make that point!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh!! the timeless flip-flop.
All that AND the POP against the foot too. [Woot]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
about strapless flip flops, i was thinking the other day while watching some girl in a pair and realised that what makes flip flops sexy are the straps! and the fact they can be dangled around.

You actually saw a pair? That's neat- I'm still waiting to see some to see what effect they have on me.

But I'm pretty sure that I'm with you on this. Strapless is too much. My preferences are on the "bare minimum", "next to nothing" side of the strap spectrum, and there's only a few strap configurations that really excite me. But I prefer those visually and audibly, to the strapless ones.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links