Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What do your GF's, friends think about your foot fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What do your GF's, friends think about your foot fetish?
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 22 now and live in Spain, have done for the past 2 & half years and over the last 3 years have used hookers on numerous occasions for footjobs, I don't have a problem of gettin a GF or a girl for the night, nor do I have the problem about telling them about my fetish, my greatest fear is, if they tell there friends bout it, I made this mistake back in England and still it get's talked about 3 years on.

I hooked up with this girl called Mandy back in England about 3 years ago, she wasn't part of my main set of friends but she knew a few female friends of mine and some of my friends GF's, so anyway went back to hers for sex, I was a bit drunk at the time to say the least, so decided to tell her about my foot fetish, which she seemed OK with and had my way with them, which was great! Anyway next day came and went out again, this night was probably the worse night of my life, she had only gone and told the whole town of what happened, I'm sure she was out to pubicly humiliate or something, the whole night, all my friends, work mates even people I'd never met before knew about it, "oh your the foot guy", I cut that night short and went home. I think what made it even worse over the next few days I noticed that alot of female friends of mine and mates GF's weren't wearing flip flops or high heels anymore, this was in the middle of summer. Anyway it did ease up after a couple of weeks, still to this day thou, alot of mates GF's and girls who know about my fetish seem to be uneasy about showing there feet around me!

I hate the site of my current GF's feet, infact they make me sick, I love her to bits and we get on great, but her feet are horrible, infact it's got to the point where I'm thinking of leaving her, her feet don't turn me on one bit and being a foot loving guy, I need foot play in a relationship, if it's ever gonna work. So about once, mabye twice a week I pick up hookers and use there feet to fulfill my foot fetish desire and have done for about 2/3 years now.

After England I've been very carful of who I've told about my foot fetish, none of Spainish friends know about it, however during the hoilday season, when I've had one night stands with girls on hoilday, I've always found it easier to tell them, because I know there be gone in a few days and I'll never see them again.

It's very hard to trust a girl, even if you asked them to keep it quite, I know for a fact, if I told a girl I had a foot fetish one night, the very next day she would tell her friends about it, because instantly, when you told them, they would think it's werid or different and would need reassurance from her friends if they had experienced anything like this because the fact of the matter is, a Foot Fetish is something that is looked down upon and has a very negative view today in our Society, they always have negative views of foot fetish in films and the news, even know I could probably name about 10 famous people off the top of my head who have foot fetishs.

Would love to hear yours views about my post, mabye you guys or girls might have experienced the same problems like me.

Foot Fucker

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop talking about it, and telling girls ahead of time.
Just do it when the time is right.
Just remember, all those who gave you negative vibes probably wish they were in your place; and probably half the girls too. [Nut Kick]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of my ex girlfriends liked my foot fetish because I wouldn't date a girl who will disagree with it so I check it out before...
Actually, one gf didn't liked it and that was the cost of not making sure before we dated...
It was really painful looking at her perfect feet and not doing anything...

And friends...
Well, I don't tell it to my male friends but lots of my female friends know it and some of them like it and some not..

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite a few female friends at my workplace know about my foot fetish and they are totally cool with it. As a matter of fact, one of my friends teases me by saying "I know what you're looking at." Just the thought of her feet even though she has a boyfriend after work gets me [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[ October 21, 2007, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: ljjnico ]

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol. I love that people know about my fetish because when women know that they can turn you on with their feet, they do it all the time at work. It's awesome.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The real problem here is that you are cheating on your girlfriend. What is so gross about her feet? Some things can be fixed with a good pedicure and daily moisturizer.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
The real problem here is that you are cheating on your girlfriend. What is so gross about her feet? Some things can be fixed with a good pedicure and daily moisturizer.

Ehhh, I think you posted this in the wrong thread by accident there Eliza. Just thought I'd point that out. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
quote:

Ehhh, I think you posted this in the wrong thread by accident there Eliza. Just thought I'd point that out. [Thumbs Up]
No I didn't. I was responding to this post. Here is what he said that caught my attention:

quote:
Originally posted by footfucker:

I hate the site of my current GF's feet, infact they make me sick, I love her to bits and we get on great, but her feet are horrible, infact it's got to the point where I'm thinking of leaving her, her feet don't turn me on one bit and being a foot loving guy, I need foot play in a relationship, if it's ever gonna work. So about once, mabye twice a week I pick up hookers and use there feet to fulfill my foot fetish desire and have done for about 2/3 years now.

Foot Fucker

Both this post and the other one he posted, pretty much said the same thing to me.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see where your coming at to a certain degree footfucker. I too made the mistake two years ago about telling a girl in our circle of friends..to this day it is still awkard around them when any feet related subject comes up!
My girlfriend just dropped a bomb on me yesterday saying she no longer wants me fucking her feet...so no sucking,no smelling, no footjobs nothing...well..except me giving her foot massages.
Since she told me this...all last night and today thats all I could think about...and I am seriously contemplating of ending it..it hasnt been good for a while..no sex in over a month and a half..we are only 21!!! So ya...back to your question...I have never cheated on my girlfriend...and Im not going to sit here and preach to you about why you shouldnt cheat on her but we foot guys are a funny bunch...we have insatiable thirst for feet..if the need is being met on a regular basis we move on...shallow as that seems I know but that is how it is.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
quote:

No I didn't. I was responding to this post. Here is what he said that caught my attention:

quote:
Originally posted by footfucker:

Foot Fucker

Both this post and the other one he posted, pretty much said the same thing to me.

My bad, that's what I get for skimming. The first post in the hooker thread was basically the exact same thing.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of my male friends know but it matters little - there are breast fanciers, "ass-men", and there are guys that like feet; it isn't as if feet are the only parts of a woman which I admire...including a personality.
None of my girlfriends have ever had a problem with my passion for feet & toes and, rather, enjoyed it quite a bit. It is not a thing I bring up immediately, though; I would like think that there is more to me than my particular fetish, which will reveal itself in time.
When I am between girlfriends, I have a couple of female friends who gladly indulge my lust for their feet, knowing that, at the very least, they'll get a nice pedicure out of it.
Some years ago, I was dating a gorgeous gal who was a model. Though we were intimate, I could never get a good glimpse of her feet. When I finally caught her in a bath, I at last got to see what I so desired. Her feet looked like bags of smashed crabs. What a disappointment! Though we continued to see each other for a while, my desire for her cooled. This is when I realized that pretty feet were much more important to me than I had thought.
Now, a girl's feet are consciously on my list of criteria for attraction.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, thats got to suck being with a girl for a while before finally getting to see her feet and realizing you can't have a relationship with her. I always thought that even if her feet were ugly, if she was a great woman I could get past that. But worshipping my wifes pretty feet is a major influence in our relationship. If shes a great woman, theres got to be a way around this. Maybe her toes are ugly but her soles aren't, can you worship her soles and maybe a pedicure might make the toes a little better?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fraqtal.[187].
Elite Trooper
Member # 2073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fraqtal.[187].   Email fraqtal.[187].   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most people just don't understand it. whatever, to hell with them because i really couldn't care less what other people think about what i'm into.

luckily for me, my last girlfriend had killer feet and i took her feet virginity and she ended up being really into it and loving any of the foot fetish stuff we did. i think you'd be hard up to find a girl who doesn't like a good foot massage, friend or otherwise!

just be yourself and don't worry what other people think.

--------------------
[still water runs deep]

Posts: 304 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your post guys....and girls,

Some good advise,

Feet wise with my gf, there's no changing them, to put it bluntly, it would be like putting glitter on a pile of dog shit! I've now decided to end it with my GF, after tonight, read my other post, I'd much rather keep on with the hookers till I find someone else, with feet I can enjoy.

I still don’t know about telling close people about my fetish thou, the prev posts show that there are positives & negatives about telling people but maybe this is something I’ll think about more in the future. At the moment thou, I’m going to keep it to myself and you guys & gals of course!

Foot Fucker

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lot of my female friends know about my fetish. Frankly, they take advantage of the fact that i can't resist giving the best foot massages on demand.

I don't mind.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links