Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has this ever happened to anyone?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has this ever happened to anyone?
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My foot fetish has always been pretty huge, but a couple of weeks ago my girlfriend and I were laying on opposite ends of the couch, she put her legs between mine so her feet were right in my face and basically I licked and sucked them for like 2 hours or so. We've done it several times since and now it is all I can think about. Can something like that actually make a foot fetish worse? Because all I want to do is have her feet in my face. It's almost unbearable at times.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It happened, nothing new...
But it didn't last that long.

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a good time. [Thumbs Up] The newness should wear off. I sometimes go through phases where my love for feet seems stronger than usual, but I always settle back into a "comfortable norm." [Big Grin]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget to attend to her other parts as well. Women are perceptive and if she senses you are concentrating on one thing for too long, then she'll be turned off.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've done it myself yes, and indeed it has only made my foot fetish worse (or better depending on your perspective) [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
Sounds like a good time. [Thumbs Up] The newness should wear off. I sometimes go through phases where my love for feet seems stronger than usual, but I always settle back into a "comfortable norm." [Big Grin]

Same with me.

Did you make her toes wrinkly from sucking on them for so long? I love when that happens to my wifes feet.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never done it that long yet myself, but it sounds like a great time. As long as she enjoys it- go for it! (but as JustJoe said be sure to attend to her other parts as well).

BTW on the Incredible Human Machine (NGC) the other night, the morfed a girl's body (who was in the shower- tastefully of course) into what she'd look like if the size of body parts was based on their sensitivity- her hands, feet, lips and tongue were huge!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh believe me I attend to all her other parts as well. I love all of her, it's just nice to have the feet thing too.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links