Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone else like this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone else like this?
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After looking at feet here at WU's for several years now, I have gradually expanded my criteria of what I think makes a woman's feet attractive. In other words, I am more open minded about what's sexy. I still want certain features, but some things have changed.

A couple examples for instance:

1.I was not really a sole guy but I am now. I loved toes pointed like a ballet dancer but not as much as before. I still think there is nothing sexier than a girl pointing her toes during sex. But I don't like pointed toes as a pose as much.

2. I wasn't really a high arch fan but I am now (thank you Lexi and others). I liked a nice arch but not the extremly high arch. I do now.

3. I liked only smaller sized feet 6.5 to 8. But now I can appreciate larger sizes and find them sexy.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same sort of thing happened with me....The more you see the more you love!
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really; I've always known what I like, but Wu's lets me see alot more of it. [Woot]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have evolved since being her at Wu. My likes have broaden smoothly. Also, I think getting older; being more comfortable with what I like and not ashamed of my likes are important factors. I get better with time. [Wink]

[ November 03, 2007, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still dont like larger feet, i appreciate arches that are larger than the high heel itself if you know what i mean? So the foots arch literally comes off the shoe a little. HOT AT HELL

mine views havent really changed, but, i have definitely seen a lot more feet. Actually, wrinkled soles is a little more important than it used to be

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My interest are the same. I am a huge pointer fan. When woman is aroused certain point or curl their toes without even knowing. I also like the extreme high arch usually found on mature women more than younger ones in my opinion. I have one woman now whose meets my needs and also has very wrinkled soles with the high arches and tans. She also wears toerings and she is 50. I can get excited with this woman all the time. She is not a pointer but she all right in the other departments. Most pointers are very sensual women, they show they are excited with you.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never used to admire soles and now I find that I want to lick my wife's. I can now appreciate a good sole. thanks to all the sole lovers here.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links