Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Barefooters

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Barefooters
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, the girls that like being barefoot and walking around barefoot...could their comfortability being barefoot make it easier to induce the fetish on them?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps; but she is going to have to start wearing shoes if I'm really going to be aroused by her feet.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking only from my own personal experience...as a barefooter (lol)

I never realized the sensuality of feet until recently. That said, I've always loved my feet, and had a thing for other people's feet - but it was more of just a body part I tended to notice more often than others.

Now that I've been exposed to the other side of it ...I'm definitely finding it very easy to find sensuality in it all. But I am normally very open to new ideas and things though. Not sure if 'all' barefoot chicks are as open minded, but they may be.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems to be the stereotype that barefooters are free-spirited and not nearly as prudish.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
You know, the girls that like being barefoot and walking around barefoot...could their comfortability being barefoot make it easier to induce the fetish on them?

About a third of the models on my website are real-life barefoot girls and a few of them are very open towards the fetish, but the majority isn`t and think it is quite peculiar to have a love for feet. So I don`t think it can be generalized.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
...could their comfortability being barefoot make it easier to induce the fetish on them?

I'm sure many of us have hoped so, I know I have! But, based on Hal's experience, it appears that's not the case. As someone mentioned I also had always assumed they might be more open to it because of the "free spirit" thing. I also assumed that maybe they experienced something sensual in walking barefoot, either by the act of showing their feet off or even the tactile sensations of going barefoot, thereby making them more open to footstuff. Guess not... [Cry]

[ November 05, 2007, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would think so because i am sure that some women just have the fetish of wanting to be barefoot. I guess we would have to do a survey. Hey i volunteer. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links