Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » wwe / ecw divas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wwe / ecw divas
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/ecw+2006/video/x1srmw_ecw10102006-strip-poker_sport

this is a video of some wwe & ecw divas playing strip poker, balls mahoney is the dealer, and he has the time of his life. lucky s o b.

there are some awesome foot shots of some very sexy feet in there, and some nudity near the end, censored of corse cos its wwe tv, but its still good to watch.

if anyone has the ability to take quality stills from this video id be very grateful.

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok screw my video salvy mic has just shown me the way, check the wwe divas thread next to this one.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad that WWE's version of ECW sucks badly, at least the original ECW was great and even better for feet content
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
Too bad that WWE's version of ECW sucks badly, at least the original ECW was great and even better for feet content

Yeah, all those catfights and those barefeet here, there and everywhere!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
balls ball balls balls whoooaaaaaaaa BALLS
hes the man

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn thats a hott Vid...Big Tease!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

i still like that ecw strip poker vid, but honestly, this owns it: http://video.google.com/videopopup?q=http%3A%2F%2Fvp.video.google.com%2Fvideodownload%3Fversion%3D0%26secureurl%3DtwAAAA2Xv1IKPpmi79YaBUZZif9x32rPqG9PpcX6lcBkq_JP0vw7YyIwd5I8iCMYaS meuj8qA1wsB-Mnx1t9oTkI0rg6Enkxg4FDYqi1i6eCCx9sGGE0xfO0A5E599xIgx-wBW90FJjSX8WrRuMc26Kg2gz81XOW6irNlB1yrJj2wLlZvqMW5BcAAZar-r4DX2avMfJd8RegiWA2KnSrKcbFj-mtVyci2lXaxDnnBJRI1r25_iRyR1 wpwWCij3AeZGNvnA%26sigh%3DP3AFloJ5NMLURqdhjoXScZ7nBfU%26begin%3D8464%26len%3D400634%26docid%3D-3073609170245686761&docid=-3073609170245686761&fscid=fsc_1740585795&windowtitle=Macke nzie+Montgomery+aka+Candice+Michelle+Foot+Worship+-+Google+Video+-+Full+Screen
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More than one of the Divas has posed in some fetish/adult material before. I can't remember the girl's name, but back in the mid 90s there was a girl who appeared in some bondage content online too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
More than one of the Divas has posed in some fetish/adult material before. I can't remember the girl's name, but back in the mid 90s there was a girl who appeared in some bondage content online too.

Patrick

Was it Hollywood?

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mickie James was in Leg Show magazine.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

can anyone retrieve picture of this amazing incident?? mickie james is wayyyy hot.
Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As requested, here's the link to Mickie James: http://www.wrestling-news.com/wow/alexislaree.html
Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

AWESOME!

thanks mate

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links