Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Smelling & Trampling Party 11/17 in NYC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Smelling & Trampling Party 11/17 in NYC
Goddess Gia
Board Regular
Member # 27520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Gia   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Gia       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUYMYSOCKS.com and FOOTSMELLINGPARTY.com is hosting a Foot Smelling & Foot Worship party in NYC on Saturday, November 17th. It is limited to only 20 guests and there are exactly 2 open slots remaining! There will be a minimum of 10-12 girls all night long at the party, each working hard to make their socks/nylons & feet as smelly and stinky as possible. Unbelievable!

The party itself will feature a structured foot smelling contest. More info on that can be found on the website, www.footsmellingparty.com.

Trample fans!!! 2 gorgeous new models have just been added to the party as well... and they have size 12 and 13 feet and will be available for sessions all evening long. WOW!

Foot smelling fans!!! 7 goddesses & mistresses from BUYMYSOCKS.com will be competed in a structured foot smelling contest. Basically, each model has been wearing the same pair of socks or nylons all week long to prepare, and if you RSVP, you can be a judge in the contest and smell each girls feet in 2 rounds of foot sniffing! To RSVP for one of the 2 remaining judging slot (and receive a $25 discount), please visit here:

http://www.footsmellingcontest.com/girls/gia.htm

If you'd like to attend the party but not be a judge, the cost of admission is $75 at the door. You'll be able to participate in foot-worship sessions with the models at the party and spectate the contest.

The party is tomorrow, 11/17 in Manhattan from 8:30 - 2:00. This is an upscale party and will be hosted in a spacious hotel suite in midtwon manhattan. At the party will be a be a limited open bar with snacks served, along with a spinning DJ to set the mood.

This will certainly be the last party of 2007 and there's nothing else like it.

For more info on attending the party, please email bmswebmaster@gmail.com ASAP!

--------------------
X's and O's and a wave from my toes
~Goddess Gia

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would totally go if they didn't require a credit card to RSVP--why do you need a credit card? I'm going to parties over a year, no one even knows my last name and I'd like to kep it that way.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links