Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Beautiful feet average face

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beautiful feet average face
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After many basically thousands of shoeplay episodes over decades, These women have made me very happy looking at their feet. A higher power has granted blessed feet to make up for facial or lack of endowments. I cannot begin to relate all, but the best one was this summer, early in the morning at 8AM. Coffee shop was empty, she was waiting for friend. Wearing pants and loafers barefoot. Crossed her legs, I sat at the next table. First the heel pops and then the shoe drops to her toes. Then her friend sat down. I was treated for a full hour to both feet, dangled and dipped and my favorite crossed ankles under the chair. She had light pink polish but none on hands, I love this. She had grayish hair and of course very high arches. I cannot get enough of these women. At nightclubs and outdoor patios and the art museum these women who are average looking have been blessed with exceptional feet.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grayish hair?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hiarch1:
After many basically thousands of shoeplay episodes over decades, These women have made me very happy looking at their feet. A higher power has granted blessed feet to make up for facial or lack of endowments. I cannot begin to relate all, but the best one was this summer, early in the morning at 8AM. Coffee shop was empty, she was waiting for friend. Wearing pants and loafers barefoot. Crossed her legs, I sat at the next table. First the heel pops and then the shoe drops to her toes. Then her friend sat down. I was treated for a full hour to both feet, dangled and dipped and my favorite crossed ankles under the chair. She had light pink polish but none on hands, I love this. She had grayish hair and of course very high arches. I cannot get enough of these women. At nightclubs and outdoor patios and the art museum these women who are average looking have been blessed with exceptional feet.

I see this too often and enjoy every minute of watching these types of women.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hiarch1:
...these women who are average looking have been blessed with exceptional feet.

Certainly wouldn't say I die for them, but do enjoy looking at their feet. I saw one the other day- very average looking, maybe even a tad bit on the side of unattractive- but had killer feet. My mind always jumps right to weighing whether (if both I and her were single) I'd make a go at her, even if just for the short-term, because of her feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a woman's feet can make the rest of her pretty too.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links