Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone remember Kelli Moore

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone remember Kelli Moore
Workguy89
Board Regular
Member # 27582

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Workguy89   Email Workguy89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not......I was the lucky guy that got to take the photos!!!!

Sorta been hanging around the fringes for awhile and decided to take the plunge and register.

Hi everybody

--------------------
Keep on keeping on.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxxaxxe
Board Regular
Member # 5798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxxaxxe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, uh, where is Kelli Moore these days?

--------------------
maxx

Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Workguy89
Board Regular
Member # 27582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Workguy89   Email Workguy89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's still around but not really into the whole foot thing anymore....help me comvince her otherwise. We're living in different cities now so don't catch up to often but I do talk to her on the phone. I'm missing those feet!!!

--------------------
Keep on keeping on.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont suppose we could get a pic or link to a picture of her to help "jog" our memories??
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Workguy89
Board Regular
Member # 27582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Workguy89   Email Workguy89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys have seen all the stuff on photobucket yeah?

--------------------
Keep on keeping on.

Workguy89
Board Regular
Member # 27582

Links are;
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v449/KelliMoore/

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v608/KelliSample/

--------------------
Keep on keeping on.

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I emailed her a couple of times a few years ago and told her how attractive and sexy I thought her feet were. I got some nice replies from her too, she seemed totally cool to the whole fetish thing even though she said her b/f was not into it. I told her, what a shame that she didn't have a guy who appreciated what great feet she had... ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT toes!!! Too bad... [Cry]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spoke to her on MSN a few times, nice lass =)
Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember her
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Workguy89:
Links are:

Now I remember...good stuff!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links