Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Top 10 bizarre fetishes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Top 10 bizarre fetishes
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought some of us might find this interesting. There's really no direct mention of feet, or foot fetishism, aside from the crush article. But still no direct Foot, or feet talk. Just thought it was interesting it wasn't listed as one of the top ten bizarre fetishes. Maybe some of the less open members might feel a little better after seein it? Either way i thought it was interesting, here it is.

Top 10 bizarre fetishes

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how they start the article contradicting themselves. They correctly give the definition of fetish being attraction to non living things but teratophilia makes the list at #2?

ALT F4

but its always funny to see what some people will put at the top of their list of bizarre.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that was kinda interesting as well. Heh.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting list.

The guy who wrote the list makes a point of stating in the comments section that the list isn't based on any specific ranking of least offensive to most offensive or most offensive to least offensive.

I found the "Furry Fandom" fetish to be an eye opener myself. I never knew such a fetish existed until I read about it in the article.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only two which I do are foot fetish and facesitting fetish, but that may just be outta of love of ass, nothing else.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] WOW [Eek!] .... Makes me even happier about mine [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about messy fetishism and sneezing fetishism? I think they are weirder than Teratophilia. And besides, messy and sneezing fetishism are considered true fetishes as defined in their article.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´ve been getting lots of requests lately from people with a vacuum cleaner fetish...they like seeing women vacuum the floor.
Comes in kind of handy...because I can film the models while they are cleaning my house [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe_Tonguer
Board Regular
Member # 27615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe_Tonguer   Email Toe_Tonguer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we (foot fetishists) don't even make the list because we're not "bizarre (and disgusting)" enough....

I guess we're just a misplaced breast or ass fetish, as far as the author of that list was concerned.

At another discussion about this that I saw a few months ago, that ranked fetishes by popularity with college students, foot fetishism made third place, if memory serves, after breast and, of all things, pissing. I'll try to dig up the reference.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The foot fetish - or just liking feet - ain't that weird. And that goofy article just proves it.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out what happened to this Southern baptist preacher in Alabama: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1008072scuba1.html

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I´ve been getting lots of requests lately from people with a vacuum cleaner fetish...they like seeing women vacuum the floor.
Comes in kind of handy...because I can film the models while they are cleaning my house [Wink]

-Hal-

You could have them do it barefooted, Hal. That would take care of two fetishes at the same time! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The vomit one is a little bit much for my taste but hey whatever floats your boat I Guess [Puke]

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot wierder stuff out there than liking feet huh?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:

-Hal-

You could have them do it barefooted, Hal. That would take care of two fetishes at the same time! [Smile]
Yeah, I actually did film those clips with barefooted women [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links