Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » brooke burke (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: brooke burke
gator
Board Regular
Member # 20599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gator   Email gator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone see the new dell commercial where brooke burke is laying on her stomach and her soles are showing???? wow........she is so hot !
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zakaap2u
Board Regular
Member # 13134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zakaap2u   Email zakaap2u   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i'm kinda new here...havn't posted anything so i guess this is my first.

i have seen that commercial i was watching it today (during usc game) and i actually paused it to stare at her feet...thank you tivo! she has such wonderful feet

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did saw the commercial, sexy soles she's got, very sexy.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have not seen that yet, but can't wait to, she's a hottie! I'm sure it will be running alot between now and Christmas.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i take it this is the one,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okFD3nQfdts

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gator
Board Regular
Member # 20599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gator   Email gator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes...that is it......at least her pose. The commercial was different and it look alot better on my 65" tv!!!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has some nice feet. her soles look great in that commercial regardless. heres another something of her feet i found on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmFmAFU5Nqc

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I interpret the way she smiles in that is almost like she's enjoying showing off her feet, which by the way are amazing. I love her soles and toes.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 22844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for New Member     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BOING! Love that lady and her soles! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 158 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard she used to do some fetish modeling back in the day?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has a foot fetish

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow,she knows we're all staring at her soles and she loves it, she must have been a foot fetish model with soles and feet like that.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotjack
Major Player
Member # 27620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotjack   Email hotjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooh yea, picked up those sweet soles on that commercial too. brook's feet are awesome
Posts: 192 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally saw it over the weekend! Much longer shot (length) than I expected.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, she does like to show off her feet. She have said to have a foot fetish in interviews. I also remember a " Foot Freaks " section on her website some years ago
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links