Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Young Country Stars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Young Country Stars
charlie8086
Board Regular
Member # 4216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlie8086   Email charlie8086   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching the CMT music awards a few weeks ago and came away quite pleased. Not about the music, but about the beautiful young stars. Carrie Underwood's feet have recently slipped into my top 5.Leann Rhimes has decent feet,and though I have never seen photos of Kelly Pickler,Taylor Swift,or Kelly Clarkson I can't wait.There is just something about removing boots of a young, hot star that gets my motor running.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only is the music great but the women are very hot. I would love to see pics of the ladies you mention. I am sure their feet must be almost perfect.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About Kellie Pickler, I heard she was on are you smarter than a 5th grader and she was horrible. They said she's hot so I had to look her up just my look I found this pic. http://www.kelliepickleronline.org/pictures/RADIO/2013_1170178545.JPG Oh but I can't believe you never saw Kelly Clarkson's feet. I love them but maybe it's because I think she's also gorgeous.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Country music is about as entertaining as watching paint dry...but I like the bare feet. Just don't screech into the mike and call it singing.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sinnister the bare feet are great.
I would rather listen to that{dog dying wife leaves you truck breaks down} then someone talking about killing people, raping women doing drugs and all kinds of illegal stuff.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toelicker91:
I would rather listen to that{dog dying wife leaves you truck breaks down} then someone talking about killing people, raping women doing drugs and all kinds of illegal stuff.

Amen Bro!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I would rather listen to that (dog dying, wife leaves you, truck breaks down) then someone talking about killing people, raping women doing drugs and all kinds of illegal stuff.

Excellent point! I agree! I get a kick outta how clever some of the lyrics of CM can be.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well, a lot of country songs are about getting drunk! But I agree with you generally.
Quite a few country videos show the singers barefooted, I've noticed.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one like country music...I especially like Carrie Underwood...shes very talented, and super hot

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links