Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So this girl...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So this girl...
Revon
Board Regular
Member # 18487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revon   Email Revon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl that I had coffee with tonight said something that took me by surprise.

As a background, I'm a "goth," so my nails are painted black.

Well, she commented on how she thought that was funny and what not. As a joke, I said "well, at least if you don't feel like doing your own nails, you won't have to go to a nail salon to get them done, you could just ask me." She responded and said "I can't paint my nails cause of work, but you can do my toes."

Now, considering she knows about my foot fetish, that doesn't seem so surprising. It was more the nonchalant tone she said it in and the fact that she was carrying on a conversation texting someone at the same time.

Do you think she forgot that I liked feet and just said that in passing? Or that she remembered and cared to indulge me while also getting a little spoiled?

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Revon:
"I can't paint my nails cause of work, but you can do my toes.

If that's eaxctly what she said (that YOU can do her toes) that sounds like not only an an open invitation but means that she's not threatened by that aspect of your foot fetish.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The whole guys painting toenails thing is odd to me. I love feet as much as the next guy but I feel that painting a girls toenails is too much. It reminds me of something one of her girlfriends would do during a slumber party, or even worse one of her gay male friends would do. It seems a bit emasculating. It's a move that wil get you near her feet, but could also kill your chances at attraction if it's not there yet. I can't think of one male sexual icon real or fake that I can imagine doing that. I can't see my dad doing it, and he's awesome withy women! I can however see "Chuck" from the movie "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry" where Chuck plays a gay man attracted to Jessica Biel doing that. Or even Rob Schneider in the hot chic where he acts like a girl in a man's body.
Ok perhaps those comparisons are a bit harsh. I would say though that there are some women who would be up for something like this and it wouldn't hurt her attraction for you. In my experience most aren't like this though. And if she lets you do this, odds are she'll be chatting your ear off about that jerk she's dating but will never leave....save for the next jerk that comes across.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are such a macho man GQguy! I picture you with the Burt Reynolds mustache, Saturday Night Fever era Travolta gold chains, and polyester shirt unbuttoned to the navel with a shag carpet of chest hairs all the way to the neckline. [Laugh]

I paint my lady's nails with not a problem in the world. I definitely don't feel emasculated by it as spunking all over her feet afterwards is its own reward.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she knows you have a foot fetish, then she probably did mean something with her statement. Go for it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
You are such a macho man GQguy! I picture you with the Burt Reynolds mustache, Saturday Night Fever era Travolta gold chains, and polyester shirt unbuttoned to the navel with a shag carpet of chest hairs all the way to the neckline. [Laugh]

I paint my lady's nails with not a problem in the world. I definitely don't feel emasculated by it as spunking all over her feet afterwards is its own reward.

Hahaha. Right on the money dude!
I like to think of myself as liberal when it comes to certain gender roles. But when it comes to attraction...i'm very old school or new school depending on your reference point. I believe in ying and yang when it comes to dating. One nice guy move and one cave man move. If you make her dinner afterwards throw her againt the kitchen counter and have your way with her. Simple. Doing one without the other kills the balance and you become "just a friend" or "the asshole she once dated". I wouldn't mind painting a woman's toenails( actually it' s not my style) but hypothetically speaking...I would if she earned it. And for something like that it'd better be really good. Using toe painting as a way to get closer to a woman will only get you cast as the sexually frustrated friend that she sees as a little brother. I've been that guy so I know. Good luck. Whatever path you choose let us know so we can all get schooled on this specific scenario,
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, that's odd to me, because i usually explain the foot thing to girls as soon as we start talkin, or as soon as the topic comes up. And once i offer to paint the toes and what not, especially after a pedicure and some toe sucking, i'm usually well into a footjob.

There's only been one girl that hasn't happened with, and it's because we just aren't that way. And i personally preferred it that way.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LeDaemon, you are a hoot!
Revon, you are over-thinking it! Simply go ahead and see what happens. All your "what-ifs" sound like the teaser at the end of an old soap opera episode.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
...I feel that painting a girls toenails is too much... It seems a bit emasculating.

While I've not done it yet, my wife has told me that she wants me to- I think because she knows I'll enjoy it. But I want to do it because she wants me to- and if that will make her happy, then I'd gladly do it. I don't think it's emasculating at all: it gets you "up close and personal" with her feet for good period of time, allows you to pamper her, and like Ladaemon said if there's a reward at the end...who can argue with that. I'd think it quite hot to have sex while admiring my handiwork".
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as much as I like pretty feet, i have no interest in painting her toe nails

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
...I feel that painting a girls toenails is too much... It seems a bit emasculating.

While I've not done it yet, my wife has told me that she wants me to- I think because she knows I'll enjoy it. But I want to do it because she wants me to- and if that will make her happy, then I'd gladly do it. I don't think it's emasculating at all: it gets you "up close and personal" with her feet for good period of time, allows you to pamper her, and like Ladaemon said if there's a reward at the end...who can argue with that. I'd think it quite hot to have sex while admiring my handiwork".
The key in your scenario is wife. Things are different in that situation. There is no such thing as emasculation because the two of you are a team. You can hold her purse go make up shopping and picked up her tampons and she would view it as "this guy really loves me!" Awesome. But for the single guys like myself such behavior only lowers our value in the woman's eyes. I'm not saying be a prick as oppose to the nice gy. I'm saying have standards. If she hates football with your friends yet she was cool enough not only to hangout but was also a great hostess to my buddies then I owe her. Then i'd paint her toenails even though it would be a chore for me. If I really enjoyed it and she didn't i'd have to make sure we had really good sex afterwards so she associates foot play with good sex. Feel me now?

--------------------

Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bootman:
[QB] See, that's odd to me, because i usually explain the foot thing to girls as soon as we start talkin, or as soon as the topic comes up.[QUOTE]

Do you start all conversations with:

"So I have a foot fetish..."

??????????

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i have OCD..so I dont paint my girl's nails...either that or im a perfectionist.I have done it in the past and just got frustrated doing it because it wasnt to my liking..so now I just let her do it. She does it so much better..no matter what color I like to glaze it with my own "polish" [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links