Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » shoe sniffing (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: shoe sniffing
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all was just curious if all of you liked to sniff womens shoes? i love it , if there is a pair around that are not on a girls feet i feel the need to put my nose in it and may be give the sole a bit of a licking? I was just at my mates house and he had to head out to pick up his mum(shes 50 and has great feet)so as i waited for him to come back i just had to get in to his mums work shoes i love mature feet....WOW they were great i almost blew in my pants as i smelt them,plenty of long hard days wear in them. not only that but his girlfrinds shoes were out the front door because she had been wearing them without socks and they stunk bad(my favourite). i ended up dropping my load into both of them. i just cant help it. does any one else like to do this?

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy that too, always was after my ex- girlfriend's moms shoes to sniff also! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear ya my girls mums feet are great too she always has her toes painted.... theres just something about a older ladies feet i dont know whats it is but i just love them. although my mates girls shoes that were out the front were the best smelling shoes i have ever smelt, people who dont like feet would prob gag if they walked pasted them. but i got my nose deep in to the toe of the shoe and hardly had to stroke it before i left a present for her in the toe of her left shoe.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always sniffed the shoes of girlfriends !

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love sniffing shoes always fun to sneak a sniff of a girls shoes

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nephilim_nut
Board Regular
Member # 16243

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nephilim_nut   Email nephilim_nut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love smelling my Fiancee's shoes, when she goes away with work she always leaves me a pair to have fun with. While her feet don't smell as strongly as you guys have mentioned, they do smell exquisite.

--------------------
i'm new here, be nice.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love sniffing the shoes of my mates mums and mums mates! lol mature feet rock.

i love to lick the insides of the shoes and when they wear them it gives me a kick to know that they have had my tongue on their shoes! i love sniffing shoes. so HOT!

i also (embarrassingly) go through my mums friends dirty washing to find smelly socks/knickers etc etc........ mmmmm good finds in the past! really turned me on.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to sniff women sneakers!

But I prefer sniffing their socks!

Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alex R
Board Regular
Member # 21807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alex R   Email Alex R   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to smell co-workers shoes...I travel alot with this 28 year foxy girl and i always ask for two keys as we arrive to thje hotel,then i just give to her one key, next day we always met at breakfast at 8:00 and i always get 20 minutes later so as soon as i see her at the restaurant i get inside her room and smelt every pair that she had sandals pumps clogs. The next day i do the same with the pair that she wears the day before.
IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO TRADE WIFES WELLWORN SHOES I CAN DO IT.
ALEX

--------------------
alex r

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali#1
Board Regular
Member # 22858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ali#1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Ali <3 Robin

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sniffing women's shoes. In fact, I've gotten a bit carried away @ work! One of my co-workers actually wears a size 11...and having a fetish for LARGE FEET--I was determined to sniff her shoes at least once a day!! Now whenever she's away from her desk, I'm anxiously looking for those extra pair of pumps (or clogs) just so I can get down on my knees...and begin my aroma therapy. It's pure bliss. [Drool] Hopefully I won't get caught!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heck yes, though it's hard to do while holding a camera and explaining to a hot girl how to flex her toes at just the right angle while sneaking a sniff in..lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Heck yes, though it's hard to do while holding a camera and explaining to a hot girl how to flex her toes at just the right angle while sneaking a sniff in..lol

[Laugh] I'd imagine so.

OK, time for 20 questions: [Big Grin]

How often are you successful, how often do they have a smell, and who's had the smelliest?

Enquiring minds want to know. [Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sniffing is fine with me too, but I especially like to let Mr. Johnson rest in the worn inner soles...and if they are a pair of open toe sandals, then all the more better...cannot explain why this is so titilating, but it is .

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by swman:
Love sniffing shoes always fun to sneak a sniff of a girls shoes

I've Gotten fairly good at sneaking a sniff here and there I've even jerked off smelling them before it's really very exciting!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links