Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » An old friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An old friend
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine i grew up with (my mother watched her and her twin sister, and their older brother) until we were all around the age of 11 or 12, when life took us all different directions.

We all stayed barely in contact, but recently one of the twins has been hangin out alot with my younger sister again (they're the same age, almost 20) and i'm almost 21. Well, we got to hangin out over thanksgiving and i happen to live 2 hours from my mothers, but we spent 2 days together there. Getting to know eachother again, and turns out we're interested in eachother. Get to talkin, she knows about my fetish because apparently my family doesn't mind tellin people for me (i don't mind a whole lot, i don't hide it from anybody) she's got a really nice tattoo on her foot, waiting on another one soon as i get back down there we're going together...

She's got size 5 1/2's cutest little toes ever, and nice soft little soles. Spent both of the nites i was there, rubbin and touchin on them.

Fastforward to this week. We're talking online, she wants to come up for the nite tonite, she's talkin about everything she wants to do how she wants to give me a shitload of kisses and what not. To which i agreed as long as i was allowed to administer as many kisses to her feet, to which she was more than happy to agree. Said she can't wait to see what it's like and she likes her toes alot.

So, that's gonna be goin on here in the next couple hours, and i'll update when i get back.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also forgot to mention i told her i love takin pics of girls and their feet. "you can take as many of me and my feet as you like!"

So that may be in the updates as well!

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent!! looking forward to seeing those pics-have fun!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Bro have a blast
I know I would
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like she's really into you. Hope you have fun!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems you are on the glide-path 5x5. Just drink the whole thing in...Savor it...never can tell when or if such a moment can happen again.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you may have yourself a good foot gurl on your hands.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky [Cry] lol
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see how this turns out...plus pics [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well damn have fun my friend i am glad for you and i hope everything works out for you. Just be sure that if this is the "one", cherish her and never let her go cause it sounds like you have a winner.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well guys, had alot of runnin around to do this afternoon and evening, photos for uploading, and cigarettes to be smoked, among other things.

But i definitely had fun last night, gave her a pedicure this afternoon, kissed her feet, sucked her toes. We're talkin right now she said she really enjoyed me playin with her feet. I did some before/after shots of the pedicure, i unfortunately only have afters of the soles, which is fine.

So check the pics section, i'm going to go post those now!

p.s.
She also said she's fine with me postin pics of her as well.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links