Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My friend Caroline

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My friend Caroline
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I walked downtown together with a University mate. Her name is Caroline. She is so pretty, rather short, dark hair, blue eyes. We were going to look for Christmas gifts but when we passed a shoe store Caroline wanted to look for a pair of shoes for Christmas. I did not disagree [Smile] .

She looked a some different pair of shoes. She found a pair of autumn shoes and decides to test them. She took one boot (the right) off and put her small well shapet black socked foot in it. When she took it off again she wiggled her toes.

But I need something for Christmas, she said and looked at a pair of shoes with open toe. What do you think of these, she asked. They are pretty, I said. They will fit you.

She took her boot off again. This time her sock too! Her foot must have been a little bit sweaty because there was a bit of resistans when she pulled it off. Her foot was so pretty!

Can you wait while I fetch the other one?, she said. And she went with one foot bare to fetch the other shoe. During the time I picked up her sock from the floor and put it in her boot. It was great to take it in my hand.

Then she came back and removed the other boot and sock too. I was in heaven.

When she had tested the shoes she took them off and sat barefoot for a while and looked at the them. What do you think?, she asked. I think they are beautiful, I said and looked at her feet [Smile] . She was still wiggling her toes, all the time.

Then she took socks and boots on again and we went out in the cold weather again. She did not buy the shoes. i hope we can find more shoe stores to visit. [Smile]

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really don't need to replay what she and you said, lol, sounds like a story but if you do, add quotes.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean "quotation marks". I might have taken him to task, as well, for some grammatical and spelling errors but I think Joef doesn't speak English as his primary language; if this is the case, he's doing a damn fine job.
I envy him having such an event and can only hope that I find one for myself...sometime in the next year.
More power to you, Joef!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! why talk about Joef's grammar when one is reading such a turn on of a story. love it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So true how a simple visit to a shoe store can be so fun!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joef; smell the socks next time. [Big Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what you should have said was, "They're beautiful....The shoes aren't bad either" [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take pics of her sexy toes and post them here.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Sorry if my English is not so good. You´re right, it´s not my language. Next time I will use quotation marks. Maybe we didn´t say exact those words but I wanted to tell how the conversation went on. I´m glad you enjoyed the story. I don´t thing I can bring a camera to the foot store, but maybe I can take a photo next summer.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joef, that was Feeties who criticised your punctuation.
Consider the source and don't worry about it.
I understood what you meant just fine.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup couldn't agree with you's more footjoy,babeflover on grammar. well done on your outing with your friend. I sure wish i could've experienced such a thing as you did. Definitely next time take a sniff of those wonderful socks. I can't wait to read your next adventure for sure and don't worry about quotation marks either for cripe sakes. Great read
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

I have taken a photo of Caroline´s feet earlier. You can see it at the photo section (University gilrs).
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

If you look at the photos "Girl from University" at the photo section, you´ll find Caroline´s feet to the right.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links