Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A QUESTION FOR MEMBERS OF ANY ONLINE FEET SIRES...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A QUESTION FOR MEMBERS OF ANY ONLINE FEET SIRES...
FOOTBOY72
Board Regular
Member # 20789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTBOY72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im just getting into the foot fetish thing and I love Wu's, but I want to register for one of the better feet fetish sites on the internet. I've seen samples of a bunch and I have a few that I'd like to join but I don't want to waste my money on a unch of different sites...I was looking for the opinion of current members to some sites and what they think. I love really cute younger girls with nice wrinkly soles. I like footjob and feet licking material too...can anyone help me?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't go wrong with these 3 sites:

Hot Legs & Feet
Barefoot Maniacs
Footsie Babes

Any of 3 three sites will give you what you're looking for with exceptional photoshoots and super hot videos. All are great value for money and update regularly!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I belong to www.hotlegsandfeet.com and man oh man..there seems to be an update at least every day!! Whether it be pics or vids there is always something getting added to the already huge site! I highly recommend it!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah hlaf is pretty much the best
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theres many many great sites out there,some of the owners of some really good sites come on this board regularly.but I think a good starting point of an all around site would probably be fm concpts.they have been around for a wile and have a tremendouse library of material.be careful of some sites,some claim they have a lot of content,but they don't,and some sites can really screw you out of your money.the sites mentioned above are also good sites as well
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have barefoot confidential now. Its great and all the new vids are super high quality. I use to have hotlegsandfeet.com They are a good site too. I mean some really good and you can't beat their lesbian scenes....but be aware its really euro galm stuff. So while the girls are hot as hell, you wons see a lot of diversity in the girls.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I belong to:

www.hotlegsandfeet.com
www.footsiebabes.com
www.barefootmaniacs.com
www.footjobmodels.com

The best are by far Hot Legs and Feet and Footsie Babes. Hot Legs and Feet is better organized (model search in alphabetical order, categories search) than Footsie Babes which only offers a list of 16 pages (currently) to search, models ordered alphabetically. The amount of material in Hot Legs and Feet is much longer, but Footsie Babes has very hot models that are worth the membership.

Now I'd love to give a try with www.footfuckingsluts.com

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karas:
I have barefoot confidential now. Its great and all the new vids are super high quality. I use to have hotlegsandfeet.com They are a good site too. I mean some really good and you can't beat their lesbian scenes....but be aware its really euro galm stuff. So while the girls are hot as hell, you wons see a lot of diversity in the girls.

Hey, I didn't noticed this website before!! www.barefootconfidential.com

It looks great... I think I will give it a try too.

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you could always try footsietootsies.com!! Check it out alongside with all my linked banners on the site too!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bottomsup01
Board Regular
Member # 23854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bottomsup01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You wont find much with feet licking. Your best bet for foot action is a non-commercial site such as AngelKissedFeet.com or similar
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links