Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New Girlfriend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Girlfriend
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys

Just wanted to share my good fortune with you all, and maybe more? Well I have been seeing this girl for a few weeks now and early on I let it be know I like feet, I just rather get it out earlyin the open. She said each to their own, which I though was a reasonable enough answer. When I started to touch them etc she would not let me and say they were 'off limits' I was so dissapointed, she has really cute size 4's. I could touch, kiss, massage or anything!

Anyway, the other night when i had a few drinks and I was chatting on MSN, I ended up chatting to her about her feet, I told her in great detail how much they mean to me. She really likes me and I really like her too, she said she had no idea they meant so much to me and that she would have to see what happens.

So last night she asks me what I want and I asked if she could rub my c**k with her feet, she happily did this for me, later that night she also let me massage and kiss her feet and also whilst making love I sucked on them and she loved it. I never though I could get her to do this for me, it's almost too good to be true! I am sure there will be plenty more to come too!

If u guys want to see her cute soles please reply below and if I get enough interest I shall hapily show you on the pics thread. I feel the luckiest guy in the world right now, still good things come to those who wait!

[ December 06, 2007, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: anakondaa ]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad things worked out for you. Too bad she had to play a little hard to get- but you eventually got 'em! Good for you man!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats man ... and I am sure we would all love to see her cute soles

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Persistence is the key - kudos for not giving up! I think when you are OK with it - she will be too and trust you with her toes in your mouth. Perfect example here.

I'd like to see pics - for victory sake.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great feeling to have your g/f not be scared away by your fondness for feet. I remember the first time I told by wife and she was not turned off at all.

I am happy for you!

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way to go man. Glad to hear you got some action and definitly post pics Im sure we'd all enjoy.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good job man, im glad to hear it all worked out. getting it done early in the relationship im sure will make it alot easier on you, because of not having to hide it.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys, yeah the waiting was really refering to the year and a half gap that I had after my old relationship, it was a bad time and I really missed having feet around me. And now it's great to be back in the ring!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick_theone2002
Board Regular
Member # 5816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rick_theone2002   Email rick_theone2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to see her little wrinkled soles
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good for u man! you are a great example to a lot of newbies who don't know if it will ever be possible,and ya showed all you gotta do is be properly persistant...sure put some pics up!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a lucky man make sure you hold on to this one she seems like a winner and yes please post some pics of her feet as many as you can of course.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome news, man. Very happy that you found someone like that. Theres no need to ask if we want to see her cute size 4's, they should have been shown at the end of your post.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

will put it up soon, at hers right now, she let me cum on her soles last night, it was amazing

--------------------
 -

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE post some top shots of her toes too.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links