Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Topless Sandals -- a Question for the Ladies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Topless Sandals -- a Question for the Ladies
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This website popped up in my G-mail account this morning. It was an ad for topless sandals. They have some sort of adhesive that sticks to the bottom of your feet and you can walk around like you're barefoot.

The website is: http://www.originaltoplesssandals.com/

They also had this photo of a woman wearing them.
http://www.originaltoplesssandals.com/i/Steve%20Pics/sandals_with_feet.jpg

Any of you ladies tried wearing these? If so, what did you think of them? I'd like to see pics as well. I'd totally do a double-take if I saw a woman wearing these on the street.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are interesting and definitely is a good conversation starter if anyone is to see anyone wearing them.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I checked out the website and while it is an interesting and novel idea...the very function of this new type of flip takes away from the very idea as to why many of us here like flip flops. Because the topless flips adhere to the sole completely, there is no chance for any sole shots...either from just walking, or kneeling down in them, watching her sexy sole appear as the flip slips away from her sole. Don't forget about shoe play/dangle....impossible with this shoe. Also, do not forget the lovely sound that always preceeds the appearance of a woman wearing flips...that beautiful slapping sound of it smacking against her sexy soles as she walks. Again, impossible with how these shoes work.

I like the unobstructed view it gives of the tops and toes...but it does not make up for what it takes away.

Just My POV.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
The foot model showing off these shoes is hot!

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if women walk around with those, will sneaking a glance at the soles when they walk, still be possible??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
I checked out the website and while it is an interesting and novel idea...the very function of this new type of flip takes away from the very idea as to why many of us here like flip flops. Because the topless flips adhere to the sole completely, there is no chance for any sole shots...either from just walking, or kneeling down in them, watching her sexy sole appear as the flip slips away from her sole. Don't forget about shoe play/dangle....impossible with this shoe. Also, do not forget the lovely sound that always preceeds the appearance of a woman wearing flips...that beautiful slapping sound of it smacking against her sexy soles as she walks. Again, impossible with how these shoes work.

I like the unobstructed view it gives of the tops and toes...but it does not make up for what it takes away.

Just My POV.

Well put there 2swift.... My thoughts exactly [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that idea is awesome

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never tried them. but I might get a pair next summer and try them out.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
I've never tried them. but I might get a pair next summer and try them out.

You've gotta keep us informed and upload pics when you have 'em. [Big Grin]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDC21
Loyal Member
Member # 27330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDC21   Email MDC21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so sexy
Posts: 53 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
...the very function of this new type of flip takes away from the very idea as to why many of us here like flip flops....there is no chance for any sole shots...Don't forget about shoe play/dangle....impossible with this shoe...that beautiful slapping sound of it smacking against her sexy soles as she walks.

We've discussed those briefly here before, and as I recall I think the concensus was that most disliked them, for all the reasons that you mentioned. And I'll add one, I'm visually excited by the way the thong of a flip-flop looks one girl's foot, so taking that, and all the other points mentioned- she might as well be barefoot.

The only time I can see this specific footwear being useful is when she wants to appear barefoot, but for practical or personal reasons has to actual have something on her sole. (like walking on hot blacktop)

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links