Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » fear of lubricants!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fear of lubricants!
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend has a fear of lubricants and doesnt like to get her feet wet of messy unless we're in the shower!

she lets me do a whole load of stuff with her feet from time to time and i completely respect her wishes sexually because i love her, therefore i will refrain from forcing her to do anything she doesnt want to.

early on in our relationship i may have fucked up by not being able to control my sexuall frustration in times of massaging her feet etc. i would get wound up becasue id been waiting so long for a footjob. Now that i have matured and found how to relax about it all, things go much more smoothly, but there are certain things my girlfriend wont let me do..

1. is massage/play with her feet if it is not in a sexual situation i.e when she watches tv(probably brought on by myself in the past) and 2. she will never let me put any lubricant on her feet, or very very rarely.

i like to hever the opportunity to have her feet in my mouth but there are times during a footjb when it can get a little rough..i dont mind usually but i'd love to lube up her feet as ive never done it.

how would you guys go about pursuading your girlfriends to try a thing like this?

of course i need to talk to my girlfriend but i wanna do it in the right way. im gonna buy some massage oils for herwith her xmas gifts!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little pedicure kit with the stone, creams, and polish would definitely be a nice gift. I'd say a gift certificate to have a pedicure done at a salon would be another good way to get her to fix the feet if they are a little rough.

If its just the friction and not rough feet that's the problem a little baby oil works well. I think I might use baby oil two times in a year. My John Thomas is a pretty tough guy and doesn't need to be babied! [Big Grin]

I can't believe she would deny you sneaking in a little Jergen's Lotion on her feet if you're giving her a deep foot massage. If you're doing it good and she's drifting off into la la land while she's so relaxed pump a squirt of it (the lotion not a jigger of protein) on her soles while you're working 'em over. My old lady knows its a part of "the weekly ritual" when I fix her feet up.

I don't know how about going to get her toes to tickle your tonsils if you've been together so long and she's denied you that all this time. Perhaps tie her to the bed with a strong cord and have your way while she curses you at the top of her lungs??? Of course your real problems would be just beginning when you untie her! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
my girlfriend has a fear of lubricants and doesnt like to get her feet wet of messy unless we're in the shower!...early on in our relationship i may have fucked up by not being able to control my sexuall frustration in times of massaging her feet etc.

Do you think her fear of lubricants is a direct result of your behaviour only or was she like this before you did stuff with her feet?

It sounds like you may have turned her off a bit to foot stuff in the past based on what you said. If that's the case, patience, caring, and discussion are the best solutions. Tell her just how important doing these things with her or to her are to you. Let her share her concerns about it. Hopefully over time she'll do these things becuase she really likes/loves you.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sucks dude. Whenever a women i'm dating asks me to do something I try to look at it objectively and see if i'm being reasonable or not. I also know that if you don't take care of your customer someone else will. And then the compromise is made. In the same light the same applies to me. If my woman won't take care of me, someone else will. Simple. Does your woman understand that? If you're a good boyfriend you deserve a good girlfriend and thats one that takes care of you sexually. Good thing you know this now before you get married.
"she lets me do a whole load of stuff with her feet from time to time and i completely respect her wishes sexually because i love her"
I expect that behavior after we're married for 15 years and have 4 kids. What do you have to look forward to once you get married? An office affair, because your wife isn't taking care of you at home? Beware dude. Most women aren't like that. Definitely none i've dated.
I've focused on your needs the entire time and didn't think of hers. Are you taking good care of her sexually? Making sure she reaches the top EVERY time you guys get intimate? Everytime my girls put thier feet in my lap it aroused me, resulting in me arousing them and me making sure that I got them off. So basically for us math guys out there here is her eventual subconcious logic:
I putfeet in GQ's lap = orgasm for me+GQ's happy=
win win situation!
So if you're not making use of that tongue of yours I suggest you should. If you are.....get a new girfriend.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Everytime my girls put thier feet in my lap it aroused me, resulting in me arousing them and me making sure that I got them off. So basically for us math guys out there here is her eventual subconcious logic: I put feet in GQ's lap = orgasm for me + GQ's happy= win/win situation!

Indeed there's nothing like a little positive reinforcement! (concious or subconcious)As GQ said, you have to take care of your girl. It's usually very true- that the better you take care of her the better she'll want to take care of you.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my ex's didn't like gettin stuff on her feet. She tolerated me cummin on them, and occasionally would allow me to kiss and suck her toes n soles. But once she found out how much quicker i came w/lube, it almost always came out, and i mean ALWAYS.

We used ky massage liquid most of the time, it didn't leave a bad lube feel. But lotion, or baby oil works pretty nicely too, since it's able to be "rubbed in", The only problem is ya may need to make some adjustments along the way, so she might not like the idea of ya adding more to it.

But yeah, soon as she knew how fast it got me over, she went for it almost every time, except directly after a pedicure.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you guys for all your response! to be honest im not in that big a problem. i bought some lube (along with a pedicure kit for xmas) and the other morning she asked to use it in sex. then straight after i decided to lube up them soles and she did not refuse! she told me not to put too much on but i ignored that and got well and truely lubed!

just a bit of fun though i didnt really force her. all i can do is change the way i behave compared to the past, have fun

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
...then straight after i decided to lube up them soles and she did not refuse! she told me not to put too much on but i ignored that and got well and truely lubed!

Good for you man! Maybe she was just in a bad mood when that happened before. Still- make sure you give her lots of positive reinforecement- not just in getting her off, but telling her during and afterwards how good it feels with lube. How can she feel bad about making you feel really good?!
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i got into this i was a little frumpy about getting a lot of gooey mess on my feet,and yes i mean lube;)

about a year later i realized at this rate,my feet will probably show a lot less aging.im hoping to have a 20 yr olds feet at 60,and i use enough stuff everyday i just might:D

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like all that could be said was said. i've accepted the fact my lady isn't sexually as adventurous as I am. and like GQ said... it's all about focusing on her. when i get my girl all the way to the top (not using my tongue by the way).. that is when she's most open to whatever i want todo to her feet. if i use my tongue she's a little less open, but seems very satisfied.

she prefers i take her to the top the good old fashion way (being inside of her)... over the tongue.. but she won't pass up on the tongue.

bottom line... you've mentioned a few changed behaviors.. good for you.

only one thing caught my attention in your reply.

quote:
i bought some lube (along with a pedicure kit for xmas) and the other morning she asked to use it in sex. then straight after i decided to lube up them soles and she did not refuse! [b]she told me not to put too much on [u]but[/u] i [i]ignored that[/] and got well and truely lubed!

your first chance and you ignored her sentiments.... women are super good at picking up on this and can turn around and lock you out of what you're into. so be sensitive about this point. let her ease into it and see what happens.

i'm not criticizing..... but making an observation about what i read and what i've heard my lady tell me and her friends about how it's like from a woman's point of view.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

well ive had some mixed resposnses and all i know is me and my lady are much more relaxed about it all now, and i spend much more time focusing on her than focusing on repressed sexuall frustration.

my post may come accross as selfish but i wanted to emphasize that im not making a big deal about it. just asking advise on opening my girlfriends mind a little to new things...

which ive realised she is open minded when the time is right..like you say when im pleasing her too.

it would be roung of me to lube her feet every night but im not doing that. i may have taken it a little too far but what the hey it was only a little fun and she didnt mind too much.

like the other guys said theres nothing wrong with a but of lube but i plan not to go over board with it, just now and again.

what i have mentioned is that ive bought her a pedicure set and shoes for xmas and recently lube, but what i havent mentioned are the days i spend appreciatiing mu girlfriend and loving her unconditionally. having fun and supporting her through thick and thin. the bottom line is i would go without lube for ever if thats what it took to stay with my girlfriend cos we make each other very happy.

all that can be said here has been said becasue i didnt make a very deep topic!

but thanks again everyone for chipping in!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links