Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girls that use their toes to do tasks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: girls that use their toes to do tasks
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the site. My backround, I'm a big foot fetish dude, have been ever since I was a kid...

Anyway wanted to enquire the following. I dont know y but when i c a girl use her toes to pick up objects and do tasks it drives me nuts - for me thats pure sex !! Its just so erotic to c a girl use her toes naturally and with skill as fingers...

Does anyone also enjoy this? More importantly does anyone know where i can go on the net to c pics or vids of this kind of foot fetishism?

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean! A little sexy sock play or mushing bananas, eating with her toes! Or other imaginative or creative stuff. I know your poison buddy! Have a good one!

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go to youtube.com my handle is "likesfemft". I got some vids ya might like. Enjoy! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few youtube clips that have circulated Wu's a few times:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK2LIFj7St0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4893_jqYHBk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEUD4XGn_CU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSuZHNO548

I don't know if these are on your youtube page Broly. I was searching youtube while you posted your last reply.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum!

I also enjoy seeing women perform tasks with their pretty toes. I have a clip in my store of a model writing/drawing with a pen between her beautiful pedicured toes. A real turn on!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

I don't know if these are on your youtube page Broly. I was searching youtube while you posted your last reply. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I liked the arrow shooting girl! Cutey! [Tongue]

--------------------

ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey boys thanks heaps. Only prob is I'm one step ahead !! I've already gone through youtube with a knife and toothcomb and I have about 16 favourite vids - oh and some are fantastic - great content for a single, horny man !!!

If ya know of anything else keep me posted..

cheers

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Thanks Wing washer - those videos are pretty good.

Broly,
I'm more into the natural sort of thing as opposed to mashing bananas etc. I enjoy a chik who will walk into a room with toys on the floor and who will systematically begin to pick them up and put them away with her toes ... I also enjoy a chik who will insert her foot to the bottom of a laundry basket fish around and remove an item with her toes...thats the sort of natural skill and talent that will drop me to my knees !!

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
Its just so erotic to c a girl use her toes naturally and with skill...

In the case of a footjob I totally agree, but doing anything else takes it from the sexual to the functional which isn't erotic at all to me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only favor I would really love a girl to do with her feet is wave to me using her feet. I think that's amazing. No girl is yet to do that for me, I only see it on tv and things like youtube.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
had a gf who used to pick up her socks with her toes - she thought i was nuts for finding that sexy !
[Laugh]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links