Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nice little experience tonight

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nice little experience tonight
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im over at my buddy's house tonight watching football when his girlfriend comes in from work and sits next to me and takes off her boots and starts talking about how her feet hurt and starts flexing her toes and soles right there. She had pantyhose on so I didnt get a great look but it wasnt bad. she has a nice size 7 is my guess could be 6 and nice arches. I was very tempted to offer a massage but I figured my friend wouldnt be to happy about that. Anyways was nice little unexpected surprise I figured I'd share.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She didn't get a nice foot rub from you!? That was your cue bro!!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summercravings
Board Regular
Member # 28105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for summercravings   Email summercravings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I attended christmas party a friends girlfriend sits down next to me then proceeds to flip her shoe under the table hitting my leg constantly I am not sure she was aware of what she was doing. she loses the shoe and rubs my leg off and on for the rest of dinner about an hour. it was very intense needless to say I never stood up while she was next to me and I never moved my leg away only closer to hers. man life is good!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
She didn't get a nice foot rub from you!? That was your cue bro!!

Again if her boyfriend who is also very good friend of mine hadnt been sitting right next to us I would have been all over her feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summercravings
Board Regular
Member # 28105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for summercravings   Email summercravings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah thinking back I remember when she finally got up I thought the same thing, man I could have done more
Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by summercravings:
yeah thinking back I remember when she finally got up I thought the same thing, man I could have done more

Wow dude. If I saw my friend rubbing my girlriend's feet i'd rock both of thier worlds. That is out of the realm of reality though....a buddy of mine doing something like that a my girl going along with it. Pulp Fiction.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, whatever the temptation I hope you never give in. I can say from experience that touching another man's woman's feet can get your head kicked in!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links