Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish on Family Guy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish on Family Guy?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching a rerun of Family Guy tonight, the episode where the dad plays on the New England Patriots and Stewie beats the hell out of Brian for owing him money. Anyhow, there is one part in the show where a bunch of the neighborhood guys are sitting around and the dad makes a comment about throwing something in the trash and his friend said he saw it. When asked why he was in his trash he told him he saw his wife clipping her toenails and he was "all about it."

Nice to see foot fetishism in the media, but once again, one of the aspects that isn't going to garner us much respect. I never understood the toenail clipping collectors - but to each their own. Some of them think my love for sniffing sweaty female feet is gross too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I was watching a rerun of Family Guy tonight, the episode where the dad plays on the New England Patriots and Stewie beats the hell out of Brian for owing him money. Anyhow, there is one part in the show where a bunch of the neighborhood guys are sitting around and the dad makes a comment about throwing something in the trash and his friend said he saw it. When asked why he was in his trash he told him he saw his wife clipping her toenails and he was "all about it."

Nice to see foot fetishism in the media, but once again, one of the aspects that isn't going to garner us much respect. I never understood the toenail clipping collectors - but to each their own. Some of them think my love for sniffing sweaty female feet is gross too.

Patrick

That's Quagmire in Family Guy, he's just an all-around perv so I don't worry too much about it. He's shown doing much worse on that show than digging around for toenails and sniffing woman's shoes at the bowling alley. Makes his foot fetish look pretty tame and harmless in comparison.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They actually seem to make it a point that quagmire has a foot fetish. There's been atleast three references that i can think of. And one time where peter even said so himself, the phrase foot fetish.

First one i can remember is the one that Patrick just described.

The second would be about Quagmire diggin the trash for Louis' toenail clippings after watching her clip them through the window.

Third, they were on a dating reality show and quagmire drugs one of the girls, and starts draggin her off to their room. He realizes he's still on camera, and runs inside, leaving her asleep on the walk. He quickly reaches out the door, grabs her flip flop, shakes her foot and says thanks for the lovely night! Shuts the door, and you hear him *Sniiiiiiffffff* "Ohhhh god!"

And a Fourth Episode i can remember just came to mind... When quagmire marries the crazy girl. She's like a murderer or some thing. At his wedding, peter had somebody cut the statue of liberty's foot off and deliver it to the wedding.
Peter says "Here quagmire, i thought you might like this cause of your foot fetish and all" Quagmire thanks peter for having it brought, but says "Joan is all the foot i need peter" And then peter makes a deal about how much money it cost and how many favors he had to call in for it.

Though he is an all around perv, and i wish my house was all equiped with hidden beds and bars as his. They sure do make it a point to throw in the foot fetish specifically. I haven't heard anything or seen anything else really focused on. I think it kicks ass.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris: "Uh, I don't think I like feet as much as you do."
Quagmire: "Hey, everybody loves feet!"

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quagmire defintaly makes it look more acceptable compared to the other crazy stuff he does.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Patrick

Patrick, Quagmire is hysterical. Did you see the Family Guy where he went into the bowling alley and sniffed a woman's shoe? He breathed deep and exhaled all happy, then Peter's son tried it and almost barfed! LOL He then said that he didn't like feet and Quagmire said that EVERYONE likes feet.

I am glad to see our fetish getting some media coverage, but I agree that we are being portrayed in an unfriendly light.

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Family Guy sucks [Violent]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First time I ever saw foot fetish stuff in main stream was in 2 movies. Eddie Murphy "Boomerang" and "Nights in Harlem" (Mike Tyson's wife)? And Quentin Tarentino "Dusk Till Dawn". "War of the Roses"

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links