Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toe Taste?! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Toe Taste?!
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish89   Email footfetish89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
probably seem a laughable question to most of you on here but i havent had the privalidge of suckin a girls toes and just wondered if theres a particular type of taste [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 122 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi footfetish89,
I have on rare occasions tasted my girls toes but she has to wear some heels and be dancing to produce some mild odour, they taste a bit salty only can describe it like this. The time she danced in her heels they were quite sweaty and did taste nice she made me lick in between her toes and kiss them and they smelt better than they tasted (he he)

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Different feet have different tastes, but most usually run from salty to sour, at least to me anyway. The worst taste though is when a girl got a pedicure just recently and you taste the nail polish, or when she recently put lotion on.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ye toes are usually a bit salty, but can taste of other things occasionally as mic said, don't suck a girls recently polished toes.

it tastes like poison lol!

Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kinda salty usually, but often tasty with a hot woman [Big Grin] [Tongue] YUM YUM!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never put 'em in my mouth until AFTER they've been thoroughly smelled and rubbed all over my face. [Wink]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gf's toes got a sweaty popcorn taste/ They are brilliant!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gameon - you are a lucky man!

I am a clean foot guy so it can be hit or miss with the weather and circumstances. I remember the first time I tasted the salt..I felt so lucky I didn't care. I guess ripping her ballet slippers off and toes in mouth in one motion is like Scotch, an acqquired taste.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I definitely don't suck until I have completely smelled and rubbed them all over my face. Something about the smell of my saliva on her feet thats a turn off.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Something about the smell of my saliva on her feet thats a turn off."
Comment by tulsa...

That's what I'm talking about; I mean you can smell your own saliva any time you want. Face first, and keep your mouth closed until after you've maxed out on the smell.
If there isn't much smell there, then, by all means, go ahead with your tongue and mouth.
[Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a hint if you wanna keep the foot smell strong while you worship her feet: brush your teeth! Seriously, you have no idea how much that helps. That and drink lots of water.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theyd better be soft and cute, yet warm, and maybe with a good odor
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they taste kinda salty! and quite sexy really.

you will love it... its like taking drugs! lol once you start you cant get enough of it. it will only grow.

and thnx for the brushing teeth trick! will use that one when i find the opportunity. [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a clean-foot guy, too. There are occasions, though, when my girlfriend will wear some CFM's to greet me upon my arrival and she may wear them for some time before they come off (if they ever do). The material of the foot-bed can certainly effect the taste; by extension, nylons, socks & the dyes in them, carpeting, fabric softener in the sheets, etc. can have some impact. Nonetheless, there is often a distinctive flavor that runs the gamut mentioned in the previous posts.
For my part, when I have a salt craving, I'd rather get it from my girlfriend's toes (or her eyelids, no kidding, try it) than from a bag of potato chips or pretzels.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, you should be brushing your teeth that often anyway...
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links