Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do you introduce stockings/pantyhose?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do you introduce stockings/pantyhose?
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone.
This girl I'm dating has beautiful feet and likes wearing heels. (A double plus!) But I don't think she is into wearing stocking/pantyhose [Cry] . Has anyone here encountered similar scenario and how did you introduce her to wearing them?

One method obviously would be to gift them to her but we've only been dating for a month so I think it is too early and would seem strange.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Happy Holidays fellow foot lovers!

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you admitted your fetish to here? Start by doing that, and see how she reacts to it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was normal for women to wear hosiery? My gf has to wear them for work in a department store!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gameon:
I thought it was normal for women to wear hosiery? My gf has to wear them for work in a department store!

Haha that was a good one Gameon...well it's not abnormal especially if their job requires them to. Gameon you must be one lucky man if you're into hose because of the condition they must be in after hours of strutting around in them that your gf does!
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am! I ruddy well am.

The smell is heavenly after a hard days work and so are her heels! I was asleep on the couch when she got home from work, she took them off and tied them around my face, what a surprise when i woke up [Smile]

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well... just like anything else in life, each person takes to things differently.

a classmate of mines once said to me... who ever invented hose... i can't thank them enough. she was never seen out in public (or her home for that matter) without hose on. only her man has seen her without it... in bed.. and only then. and she had legs that were super sexy in hose.

i've got a friend who wishes hose were never invented.. she hates it. only wears them in the winter when she has to wear a skirt.. if not.. she won't. the biggest fight her and her man get into.. he's into hose.. she won't budge or indulge him.

so.... how do you introduce it.. depends on her personality. some gals.. you can straight up tell her.. others... you can suggest.. others... compliment and they'll get it.. while others nothing work.

get to know her.. go on occassions that require hose (not work included)... and compliment her.. and when you come straight out and tell her.. dont' like it to a fetish.. but more to admiration of who she is.

if she doesn't respond favorably.. don't belabor the point. will work against you.

RPM

p.s. confidence without arogance goes a super long way with women

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Well spoken RPM...thanks for the input!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

My girlfriend told me that girls don't wear hose these days like they used to, a number of years ago. Especially in summer--it's too hot for them! (she says!)

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you go shopping with her, steer towards the hosiery section and stop and mention how nice the hose looks on the mannequins. Offer to buy a pack. Maybe mention you would love to feel it on her legs and feet. Tell her you'd give her a nice foot massage if she wears them. If she hates pantyhose, try for knee-hi's she can wear with jeans. Good luck.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:

My girlfriend told me that girls don't wear hose these days like they used to, a number of years ago. Especially in summer--it's too hot for them! (she says!)
it's more a fashion thing than heat if you ask me.. why? when it was the in thing to do.. even in a heat wave.. those same women who said it was too hot wore hose all day in the heat wave.. i know them personally (well several of them anyway)

however.. fashion says you don't have to anymore.. so they don't... and will say anything to justify it... including heat.. but.. let them work somewhere where they'll get written for not having hose... they'll wear it and not go on strike (nor will they wait to get to the office to put them on in the bathroom and remove them before leaving)

yes... heat is a factor for more women than ever.. they're more active.. and yes it holds more heat.. but the hose of today are a lot cooler in feel than those of 20 years ago.. (if you don't believe me.. go to the discovery channel.. they had a thing on how hose are made)

just like some gals love heels.. and some guys love stinky feet.. some gals hate hose.

fashion sadly is a much heavier influence.... so... get this lady friend of yours around areas where it's fashionable to wear hose.. introduce a few.. compliment.. crosss your fingers... pray... hold your breath..... find the ones with more spandex built in... so she's more comfy in them than straight nylon... and see what happens.

RPM

p.s.. the silkier.. the lighter... the more spandex (and one other material I can't remember right now) the greater the comfort and less heat... and the greater the chance she'll do it again for you.. just don't be a 'pig' about it (whatever pig may mean to her)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links