Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my best friend's feet..GREAT SUCCESS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my best friend's feet..GREAT SUCCESS
JRfeet69
Board Regular
Member # 8399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRfeet69         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have 2 best female friends, they are eachother's cousins. i knew them for years before i told them, i told the first one, barbie, about my fetish and she told me shoe would let me have my fun with her feet. i would kiss and smell them all the time, as well as give her massages. when i slept over she would give me foot jobs, and i would sleep at her feet and suck her toes all night.
once the 3 of us were hanging out i told her to randomly rub her feet on my face then to dare me to kiss vickie's feet. so i did it and a few weeks later i broke the news to her and i would kiss and massage her feet. until one day she let me worship her feet while she was on the phone with her man holding herself back from making it obvious.
i just concider this a great accomplishment since i never thought it would happen and i didn't tell them about it for years but i always fantasized about it.
now i just need to get them both together! [Smile]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ December 24, 2007, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: loveherfeettosmell ]

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait wait wait a minute. she allowed you to worship her feet while she was on the phone with her boyfriend? Fuck. i jerk off to that.

[ December 24, 2007, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: loveherfeettosmell ]

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always fantasized a similar situation when I was in school. Thats crazy she was on the phone with her man while your sucking her toes. Its kind of messed up but also awesome.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great exploits there JR especially with Barbie. Its great that she also gave u footjobs as just 'a friend'.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
Its great that she also gave u footjobs as just "a friend".

"Friend with benefits" I'd say! [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I wish there were more of those 'friends' out there...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRfeet69
Board Regular
Member # 8399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRfeet69         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol for some reason at first they are freaked out but sum how i convince them
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JRfeet69:

that usually happens when they never had it done before. they act the way everyone else does, but then they soon realize its not so bad after all.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
quote:

that usually happens when they never had it done before. they act the way everyone else does, but then they soon realize its not so bad after all.
This is so true. I have a few female "friends with benefits" when it comes to enjoying their feet and they all, pretty much, have said the same thing when I asked them what they initally thought about getting oral attention on their feet for the first time. The initial reaction in their heads was, "What in the hell is he doing?" That was quickly replaced by, "Wow! That feels really good!"

Most of these women commented on how they had no idea that having their toes sucked and feet licked could feel so good. It opened up a new awareness in them about their feet and it was a positive experience which they have repeated with me quite a few times. It also helps that I didn't come across as a complete weirdo about liking their feet and acting like a starved animal who hasn't eaten in weeks. [Laugh]

It just goes to show that if you can make it a positive experience for most women, they will be very open and receptive to a guy liking their feet.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk4243
Board Regular
Member # 20595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk4243   Email tk4243   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good man! I know I wouldnt have lasted too long if I was you...I would have blown pretty quickly!!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk4243
Board Regular
Member # 20595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk4243   Email tk4243   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
quote:

This is so true. I have a few female "friends with benefits" when it comes to enjoying their feet and they all, pretty much, have said the same thing when I asked them what they initally thought about getting oral attention on their feet for the first time. The initial reaction in their heads was, "What in the hell is he doing?" That was quickly replaced by, "Wow! That feels really good!"

Most of these women commented on how they had no idea that having their toes sucked and feet licked could feel so good. It opened up a new awareness in them about their feet and it was a positive experience which they have repeated with me quite a few times. It also helps that I didn't come across as a complete weirdo about liking their feet and acting like a starved animal who hasn't eaten in weeks. [Laugh]

It just goes to show that if you can make it a positive experience for most women, they will be very open and receptive to a guy liking their feet.

I knew this married lady that had REAL nice feet! She was actually my boss. Anyway, she would wear flip-flops to work and always had red toes...I really think she knew her feet were awesome! One day she mentioned something about feet smelling like corn chips..Not sure if they were hers or not, but....I would have done anything to be her foot slave on the side....
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links