Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Footjob Experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Footjob Experience
pintobean
Board Regular
Member # 24170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pintobean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was your best footjob experience ever? I'd like to share mine. Years ago there was this 30 something MILF who cut my hair named Linda. Although she was a bit on the thick side she was still a very attractive Italian woman with shoulder length hair, sexy smokey voice and a face like Delta Burke. Her personality was just as nice, very talkative with a constant smile. For the first few visits She wore moccasins with no socks and calf length pants. Being that she always had long dark red fingernails I had wondered what her toes would look like up until about the 6th visit when I was not disappointed. On that visit Linda was wearing flat sandals revealing extremely sexy toes with burgundy toenails. About 3 visits later I was the last customer of the day and was taking part in a conversation between Linda and two other female stylists about Linda's "moonlight" job. It was as though it was a joke, that Linda worked as an executive call girl, with Linda and the other girls laughing about it. Nicely I asked if it was really true or not. Linda stated she did in fact work a couple nights a month for some high class clientele. One of the girls jokingly told me "you should give her a try and report back to us". So in a requesting like way I asked Linda for a "date" that evening and, although embarrased, she obliged. I also knew at that point I'd probably never go back to her for hair appoinments because of the possible humiliation I'd face from the other girls if my fetish secret was revealed. Well, that night she showed up at around 10:00, dressed like a provocative business woman and looking at a redfaced 20 something kid with a raging boner in his shorts. She instructed that although I'd still need to pay, she'd give me a break since she already knew me an admitted liking me nonetheless. Upon relaxing on my bed, I admitted my fetish secret and was met with a surprisingly happy response. Linda made short conversation about how she always took care of her hands and feet and wished I spoke up earlier, but also understood the awkwardness I felt. Needless to say it was one of the best memories of my life, feeling those incredibly sexy size 9s and those dark colored toenails rub my erect rod for about an hour straight. I probably came 5 or 6 times without her stopping!! Needless to say I called upon her "services" a few more times before losing contact, never able to locate her again. To compare what she looked like check this link out.

http://www.southern-charms3.com/mayi/ma15x008.jpg

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow- what an incredible experience! A dream come true!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you get to smell her feet, or just footjobs ?

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply said, Elvis really came to life when I charmed a webmistress after repeated encounters in her chat room. I convinced her to meet on a beach (public, yet remote) and we had instant chemistry. I invited her to my place a week later and she hooked me up. She brought down a camera and we taped it. I like to play cool and this was SUPER KOOL, yet hot!

A tip I picked up in a pinch - Suntan oil works the best - the viscosity helps protect you. I was addicted when I saw those long red toes on my shaft, calling me "baby." What else is there?

[ December 27, 2007, 04:09 AM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The night b4 my ex left me she gave me an awesome footjob. It was almost like a goodbye present...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was recently when this former city female pageant winner hooked up with me. actually i picked her up off the streets and she was in hard financial times.

anyway, my wee wee was real stubborn and wanted to take long to cum. she wasn't havin it and used her strong toe to grip around my shaft hard while she sat indian style (sorta). anyway, she brought her fingers in to help press her toes tighter around my shaft while moving her toes up and down so fast.

boy, when I came it was so freakin tight, it actually hurt to shoot out on a couple of spurts but boy it felt so good on my hard ding ding to get such tight pressure from her toes. amazingly good and memorable footjob

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pintobean
Board Regular
Member # 24170

Icon 10 posted      Profile for pintobean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Did you get to smell her feet, or just footjobs ?

_fjb_

I could have if I wanted, but she was really primped up that night, remembering her intoxicating perfume (on her legs and ankles). She did, however, rub her nyloned foot on my face, arms, and chest when I noticed a slight hint of leather odor from her pumps. This was before I returned the favor of rubbing her foot. Eventually she stripped down, allowing me to give her a clit rub. That's when she took both her bare feet, grasping my pole with her toes, and played me like a flute for the next 45 minutes or so!!! Maybe it was because I had seen her feet at the salon a few times before and fantasized about this moment, or that she was SOOO GOOD with her feet that I came so many times. It almost felt like and endless orgasm.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links