Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » yogapro.com (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: yogapro.com
veronica
Board Regular
Member # 19266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica   Author's Homepage   Email veronica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anyone seen the photo of the front page of yogapro.com? there's this device that is supposed to correct foot/toe problems, but the important thing is HAVE YOU SEEN THE FEET OF THAT MODEL? Those are the prettiest toes i've seen that don't belong to me. can anyone post a pic of in the the footpictures section? thanks.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree her toes are cute........but I would like to see a pic of the toes that belong to you veronica, somehow I bet yours are better
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesrsexy
BANNED
Member # 25089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesrsexy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG those toes are perfect [Drool]
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Prince of Soles
Board Regular
Member # 17252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Prince of Soles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The yoga foot Goddess is wai lana her soles are to die for check her out
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wrinkle, veronica has pics in the photo section on this very bulletin board. check em out, i think you'll love em.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks red
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by veronica:
HAVE YOU SEEN THE FEET OF THAT MODEL? Those are the prettiest toes i've seen that don't belong to me.

I have now and they are incredible- maybe too perfect- looks to me like they might be airbrushed or drawn rather than photographed? They just have that graphic look about them...either way they are stunningly gorgeous!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
called the company and pretended to be an accessory designer looking for a model for foot accessories. turns out the model is a young woman named ramona who happens to be the wife of the owner of the yogapro store. she's had many calls for her feet and she might be becoming a foot model from this shoot. interesting story and evidently true. not airbrushed by the way.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
klownz
Board Regular
Member # 28455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for klownz   Email klownz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking good
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
klownz
Board Regular
Member # 28455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for klownz   Email klownz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ladies with pretty feet email klownz
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
klownz
Board Regular
Member # 28455

klownz
Board Regular
Member # 28455

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by redcard:
called the company and pretended to be an accessory designer looking for a model for foot accessories. turns out the model is a young woman named ramona who happens to be the wife of the owner of the yogapro store. she's had many calls for her feet and she might be becoming a foot model from this shoot.

excellent intel and brilliant method!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Prince of Soles:
The yoga foot Goddess is wai lana her soles are to die for check her out

I agree! Her show is better than most foot fetish videos!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
York
Board Regular
Member # 5629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for York   Email York   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm....
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links