Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever Think.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ever Think.....
tk4243
Board Regular
Member # 20595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk4243   Email tk4243   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when you're walking down the road if the girl you see is a foot freak? I am sure I have met tons of females who were into getting toes sucked, licked, footjobs, etc. I guess it's just frustrating not knowing the women who like pleasing people like us...
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As they say....Nothing ventured...Nothing gained...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've wondered, but just not in the terms of asking myself if the girl is a "foot freak". I've wondered sometimes if certain women I either see or that I'm casual friends with would be up for having their toes sucked, their feet licked, and possibly giving footjobs. And, I agree with what Foot Lover Of London said. It can be so worth it to venture out and try and find out if a woman does like those sort of things.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have always wondered with every girl i meet. as well as i wonder what there feet look like. you always wonder because you never know and of course im sure to the ones that actually enjoy it they wonder if we are foot men as well. and for those ladies who aren't they just need to be introduced to it but in a good way.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesrsexy
BANNED
Member # 25089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesrsexy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most Girls like a foot massage, sometimes just starting from that can lead to better things [Wink] [Laugh]

[ December 30, 2007, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: solesrsexy ]

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvsoles12345:
Most Girls like a foot massage, sometimes just starting from that can lead to better things [Wink] [Laugh]

This is so true. As long as the woman in question feels comfortable being around you and trusts you, she will let you lead her into something that maybe she would not normally let happen in other circumstances and with other guys.

And, like ghost said, those women who haven't been exposed to it just need to be exposed to it in a positive way. That's usually enough for a woman to be accepting of your attraction to her feet, especially if it's done once she's comfortable with you and you've gained her trust and don't act all weird about wanting her feet.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think about it all the time. Even with people that date, I wonder to myself 'is he gettin' some of her feet?'

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links