Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever gone to the store,"just to check out feet" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ever gone to the store,"just to check out feet"
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guilty of that!!!!!! [Drool]
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I do it too!
In the 70's and 80's, I used to see shopgirls with their shoes off behind the counter quite a lot. Not so much any more, but I do sometimes still see it. And I love to see girls slip their shoes off when waiting in line, etc.
And of course, I love to see girls try on shoes!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really. Not that there is anything wrong w/ it, but I dont go to the store JUST to check out feet. Of course, thats not to say that when I do go, that I DONT check out feet. Because of COURSE I DO!
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i walk through the marks and spencer female foot ware department hoping i can check out some hot sweaty feet.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but if I can catch some views on my way to where I'm going, I will. [Big Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that may actually be a possible summer job for me this comming summer [Smile] ))))
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deserthope2000
Loyal Member
Member # 2752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deserthope2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the Phoenix, Arizona area, it's commonplace to see a lot of the women's feet in the store. It's a footlovers paradise out here. I would have to say, it's extra motivation to perhaps make a couple of extra trips to the store, and possibly buy groceries in smaller increments, for that reason.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go to the MALL for that, but not particular stores. Its too random for a particular store, but the mall in general you can't help but run into ladies wearing some shoes (usually sandals) that show their feet.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The airport is a great place as well, especially during lay overs.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i go to the stores all the time just to see feet especially when its warm out.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like dougiezerts, I used to peep behind the make-up and jewelery counters to see the inevitable dipping that would be taking place. This was back in the 80's when I was in my teens. I would go with my mom and peep the feet while she checked out the merchandise. These days dipping doesn't really turn me on, so I go to the park(weather permiting) hoping to spy a woman rubbing her bare feet together!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working in the mall during the summer must be nice...I mean you're probably sitting around checking your Myspace/Facebook most of the time and get to see sexy feet pass you like every second. Infact, I think I'd be on Wu's instead reporting my fortunes as I sit away at my mall-kiosk job!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't make a practice of it. but this week.. i went looking for stuff at the mall and didn't find.. so for a first.. i just cruised a little to check out what i saw.. and did i see a lot of shoe play.. loads of heels... and many taking moments to 'breath' their feet. what beautiful sightings!!! and a few women talking amoungst themselves about how their feet were feeling.

one store amazed me... Macy's (i've seen a lot of those) but this one has had more ladies at the makeup counter with heels tossed to a side walking about barefeet (or hosed feet). most Macy's don't allow heels to avoid this very thing.. but this one.. almost all had heels... and all had them tossed to the side... i will check it out whenever i go back.. maybe bring a camera if i think i can sneak a pic for here... but only for here

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course man. Like going xmas shopping for one thing wehn you could have gotten it last time you went. My friend and i who have the same fetish will often go into shoe stores under the ruse that we are shopping for my wife. Cause our winters get cold and we need that sneak peek at feet from time to time to keep us happy.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
I'm guilty of that!!!!!! [Drool]

I've done that plenty of times. I've also gone to the library for the same thing.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links