Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Glad to see Others

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Glad to see Others
Requiem49
Board Regular
Member # 26362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Requiem49     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there folks, I'm new to this site when it comes to actually posting..but I've been reading some of the stuff for a good while now.

I really just have to say that you guys are awesome. I've never really personally had a foot experience before (or hardly any experience for the matter), and always used to wonder if I was strange on account of my desire. But after reading alot of the stuff on this site, it made me realize that I'm really not alone in this matter. I just love reading all the dynamic conversations that tend to pop around here; be that as its humor, advice, or of course the pictures [Smile] .

Hopefully I can someday finally live out my fantasy, I suppose I just need to work on my social skills a bit. In the mean time, I'll just continue to try and become more accquainted with all you awesome people! [Smile]

Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heel NO you ain't alone. Welcome. Foot fetish is #1 in popularity of all the fetishes so you are in good company.

A foot massage is a benign yet intimate way to make contact with a woman - try asking a woman to take her top off? There are a lot of pros on this board so you will learn a lot and develop your own style.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are not alone or crazy for like pretty feet. You have nothing really to be ashame of. You are on the 'Team.' Welcome aboard.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I felt the same way to 20+ years ago when I was young dude. I didn't have the benefit of the internet to connect with like minded folks at the time, but discovered that I wasn't the only one by reading up on foot fetish at the library one day. The other big help was the discovery of Foot Fetish Magazines actually existed too. From there it was like a light switch was turned on for me and then I became the well adjusted foot pervert I am today! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."then I became the well adjusted foot pervert I am today!"
Comment by LD..

[Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Requiem49
Board Regular
Member # 26362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Requiem49     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha thanks alot for making me feel welcome, guys. I know for a fact that there are some real pros here. Hopefully someday I can become that well adjusted foot foot pervert that you are, Daemon [Laugh]
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad that you spoke up and joined us. I, too, spent a lot of years alone with my passion for feet. I confess that I never worried that I was abnormal though, thinking that I just had broader horizons than others. I'm sure that, by now, you must have a good idea that you're in good company and not weird or "sick".

As for not having indulged your fancy as yet. Be patient...there's a pair of feet out there for you. And probably not just one pair.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Glad that you spoke up and joined us. I, too, spent a lot of years alone with my passion for feet.

Welcome! Glad you joined us!

I too kept my fetish secret, from my long-term high school girlfriend and from my wife for many years- A decision I deeply, deeply regret. I lost lots of years of foot-fun with both of them.

Fortunately for the last several years my wife's indulged me beyond my wildest expectations.

Don't be afraid to share your fetish, appropriately and at the right time, once you're with a girl. Eventually you'll find the right foot-girl.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
slowly confide in others---example...your with friends and you happen to see a girl with sexy feet walk by, just say dam that girl has some cute toes I love a girl with nice feet and say it with total confidence, you never know some of your friends may agree with you
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links