Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I hope it never happens. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I hope it never happens.
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what? you ask. let me start by saying that i'm sick and tired of reading post about some celebrity's footfetish. it is clear that some(most)of this posters are looking for some sort of "acceptance" for liking feet. it is clear that these posters are trying to say the following: this celebrity likes feet, see it is normal. or, my fetish is becoming a main stream practice because that celebrity is into it also. fuck all that. let give you my two cents on how i feel.

I like it that my fetish is something that only few of us enjoy. i thing that that makes it more interesting, more unique, more private. In fact, i hope that it never becomes a main stream practice. i hope that "normal" people continue to see us(me) as some sort of freak. i just don't care, then again, i share my fetish only with my wife which i also like. i just read a post about STING, the singer from the police, about him liking feet. i don't care for it, i don't want my fetish to become popular, i don't need celebrities to make me feel that is normal that i like feet.

I don't believe in god but in this case; i prey to god that liking feet never ever becomes a practice that is viewed as "NORMAL"; for the day that this happens, it will loose its magic, at least for me.

[ December 31, 2007, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: loveherfeettosmell ]

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope it never happens aswell. Since we're a minority, I feel a sense of belonging especially when I chill out here [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel the EXACT way.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not asking for mainstream media to consider it "normal" persay..but the more its being noticed by the media the better the footshots of hottie celebs there is! [Big Grin]

It is nice to know that I can come to a place(Wu's) to interact with like minded people and not have to worry about getting bombarded with insults when I post an opinion. On the internet, that in itself is a rarity.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you dont have to pray, it will never become normal, at least not in america

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm with ya!!!!
i enjoy being "underground"

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck! I thought i was in the minority.LOL. then again, I'm.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I do believe that it will continue to increase in general acceptance, I don't think feet will ever have the popularity or acceptance (from most girl's viewpoints) of any other body part- at least not in my lifetime. I think years, maybe decades from now fewer girls will be totally "grossed out" when they hear of, or encounter a footguy, but alot of them still won't necessarily want to participate directly in foot fetish activites. My .02 cents...
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do agree that liking feet will never become normal in today's society. Society dictates that boobs and butts are "where it's at" as far as looking at women in a sexual way, which is fine for those who buy into it. It seems that the general mob can't accept anything else and isn't open to it, even though most are probably hypocrites when it comes to that and have wider interests that they'll never admit to in a public setting.

With that said, I do think there's something with people bringing up the subject that "Joe Blow celebrity has a foot fetish so it's normal and gaining more acceptance." While maybe some aren't coming from the angle of trying to make themselves feel normal with their preference of liking feet, it definitely has that feel sometimes. Although we're only looking at words on the screen and don't really know the exact sentiment of what's being posted sometimes, I sometimes feel that people will post that kind of stuff just to feel more accepted and comfortable with themselves and to get some validation because of their preference for liking women's feet because most of society doesn't accept what they like.

Peronally, I believe that what someone likes and being comfortable with that can only come from the person themselves. It doesn't come through validation from others or some popular person who may, or may not be, into what you're into. I had to laugh a little at the post about Sting. He was photographed licking his wife's feet while on a boat. Big deal! Just because he did this doesn't necessarily mean he has a foot fetish, nor does it mean he has suddenly taken up the cause to stand for the rights of foot fetishists everywhere! From hearing about him, I know he's into Kama Sutra and comes from the mindframe that sex isn't just a bodily function or bodily experience, but a way to connect with a woman in a very deep way that transcends the physical. As such, the whole body becomes a potential for sexual arousal and just not the parts that most of society concentrates on (i.e. boobs, butt, genitalia). With such thinking, a woman's entire body becomes a place where sexual arousal can take place, including her feet. To me, it's no big suprise that Sting was "caught on camera" doing something like this to his wife. In the big picture, it really doesn't mean a lot.

As such, it shouldn't mean a lot to any of us. Does Sting, or even 100 more celebrities, who get photographed doing this will work in a way to make it more "acceptable" to society to the point where it becomes the new "sexual rage" or more, as some like to say here, "mainstream"? I highly doubt it. People are going to like what they like and there is tremendous pressure from society to concentrate on the usual areas that everyone knows. Maybe, just maybe, a few more people might be a little bit more acceptable to guys liking feet. However, in the social forum, it's still going to be widely not accepted, for the most part. However, honestly, it shouldn't really matter. Celebrities into feet, or liking them, or getting caught doing something to a woman's feet shouldn't make a difference to anyone here and it shouldn't be considered more "validation" just because of someone whose picture is plastered all over the latest celebrity scandal mag. When all is said and done, if a person isn't comfortable with what they like in themselves, all the validation from the outside world isn't going to help that person. You first have to learn to accept who you are and like it and be comfortable with it.

Anyway, I'll get off the soapbox for now. Oh yeah,... and Happy New Year to everyone.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to be labelled a freak, but I certainly don't want this to go mainstream either...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys if it ever goes mainstream we can sit back and remember we were the originals of all of this. however as i said before and what footluvr said it will never become popular, at least not our lifetime. the reason i said never in america because i know it is very open in other countries. but in this country look down on anything they dont think is cool. so we have nothing to worry about, we will always be the blacksheeps!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mainstream, no. But I do think it is fun to meet others who are like us. I think those who see celebs with the fetish are just "tickled" to see someone like themselves. I don't think it is acceptance.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loveherfeettosmell:
I like it that my fetish is something that only few of us enjoy. i thing that that makes it more interesting, more unique, more private.

That is a very interesting choice of words and it now makes me personally understand what it is that I like so much about feet!!! It's that feet love is special and not overdone!! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by loveherfeettosmell:
i hope that "normal" people continue to see us(me) as some sort of freak.

That sounds like a brilliant statement and I guess this would also kinda help in my own personal self-validation that I am different/special from those people in mainstream. I actually don't mind being outside of their box [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said.
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grey Fox
Board Regular
Member # 5552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grey Fox   Author's Homepage   Email Grey Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I basically could care less if it became mainstream or not because I for one don't care how people perceive me. Whether it's "underground" or not, for me personally, it makes little difference. As long as I can enjoy feet in my own personal way, I could care less what the world thinks.

--------------------
Grey Fox

Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links