Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A question about Mature feet...........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A question about Mature feet...........
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met this older woman at a club, her feet were to die for (so sexy ) anyway I went back to her place after the club closed--I enjoyed her feet and had some great sex........Ok now after that night we talked on the phone a few times and she wanted me to take her out, in my mind I didn't want to because she wasn't that pretty and was a lot older than me........after a while she said "I think you just want my feet and not me
" truthfully that was the case..........I felt like such a monster and i'm not it's the curse of my foot fetish, I see the sexy feet, they turn me on and I have to have them. anyone else share my curse??

Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not a foot love thing. The vanilla T&A guys are shallow, too...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you should do her the curtesy of taking her out.

i would murder the chance to be with an older woman. i dont even like younger girls as much i do older women!

go get em!! [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do feel you because I go for the sexy feet also but I would have taken her out and shown her a great time because you got to enjoy yourself with her sexy feet. Return the favor...it may not be as bad as u think.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
using a girl for her feet is no more wrong than using a girl for anything else

if you were rich she would probably use you for your money lol

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If her feet are that good, I'd be very tempted to take them, um er. her out again. [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
revolteef
Loyal Member
Member # 18627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for revolteef   Email revolteef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man....I was there a few years ago and let me tell you what I did. Take her out, if her feet and the sex was good, it's worth it. The trick is to not act like your a couple in public.
How often is she wanting to go out? And is she wanting you two to be a couple?
I guess it's up how much foot action you're getting. I was in a dry spell myself and didn't want that relationship thing. I would call her up a couple times a week and take her to a movie or dinner maybe once every 2 weeks. It worked great, She was always happy and if I was in the mood, all I had to do is call her up and asked if she'd like me to rent a movie for us to watch.
I think deep down they know nothing is going to develope, they just don't want to feel like they were used.
I still talk to her now and then, and if I'm not seeing someone, we still have our special movie nights (.

--------------------
TAZ

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by revolteef:

I think deep down they know nothing is going to develope, they just don't want to feel like they were used.
(. [/QB]

good point
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
I see the sexy feet, they turn me on and I have to have them.

Well, you got busted didn't you!

I know exactly how you feel. If I were dating I know I'd be under the same curse. I feel exactly the same thing when looking at women's feet. They're like a huge magnet- I just have to have a closer or longer look many times.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
It's not a foot love thing. The vanilla T&A guys are shallow, too...

I agree with that statement.

quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:I felt like such a monster and i'm not it's the curse of my foot fetish, I see the sexy feet, they turn me on and I have to have them. anyone else share my curse??
Don't blame the fetish, be responsible for your own actions. It's one thing if you want a one night stand or a quickie, but nothing comes without a price, right?

[ January 07, 2008, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links