Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Keeping relationship going for the potential foot play?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Keeping relationship going for the potential foot play?
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 5 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure there are a few or some of you out there that have initiated and kept a relationship going simply for your interest in your female's feet.

I have been in a 1 month relationship with this girl and I'm not all that interested in her but more so interested in the sex and the potential for some foot action (I have never had a footjob before). She is definitely much more interested in me and is showing signs of taking the relationship to the next level. How have you guys handled this situation? Have you started and continued with the relationship and what were the consequences?

In desperate need for help/advice.

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly...you shouldn't string her along it'll only make it worse for her...I've been there myself Bro and Trust me it doesn't work out. You'll be sorry when you're in too deep and then you realize that breaking it off with her is only going to devestate her, that is if she's really into you. Any Hoo do the right thing Bro!

Thats my Two Cents [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be honest and do not lead her on. Don't be "that guy". There will be others.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd never do that to a girl
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you two get along ?
Does she have nice feet ?
Does she have a nice ass ?
Would you introduce her to your friends ?
Would you take her to meet your Mom ?

If you answer 'yes' to all five, she is a keeper. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Do you two get along ?

you know, it's a short list but I'm having a hard time trying to find a woman that fits this list...........the hunt continues [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you two get along ?
- As of now yes; but we don't have too much in common to talk about

- Yes

- Decent

- Probably not yet

- Definitely not yet

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by afootpassion:
She is definitely much more interested in me and is showing signs of taking the relationship to the next level.

I've only had one girl become WAY more interested in me than I was in her. I worked with her while managing the swimming pool at her college during the summer.

She was nice- cute face, very chesty, good body, smart, dark tan, nice feet, super personality. After a beer or two at our staff party she said (out loud) that she would love to get me in bed. (normally she was rather shy and reserved- I never expected her to say something like that) That was when I became acutely aware that she had a huge crush on me.

After that night, her sister (who also worked with us) relentlessly hounded me until I agreed to take her on a date. I finally did- took her to a midnight movie. She looked great, infact I remember she wore white shorts and white thong sandals which looked incredible against her dark skin. We enjoyed the movie. I took her straight home- but then sat on her front porch and talked until morning. I did not kiss her. Though we had a great time talking, I did not want to even begin to "lead her on." Personally I just can't do that to a girl.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...........the hunt continues [Fingers Crossed]
Comment by wrinkles..

It's a jungle out there. [Bump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bah.. if you're really worried about it and are torn between 'doing the right thing' (high overrated in my opinion btw) and enjoying things, talk to her. tell her that you arent ready to start a serious relationship, but you'd like to still see her. i had a GF like that right out of college that lasted almost a year and it was great. it wasnt a 'booty call' but we had a great time together and had some good sex, but it never got where i saw her too much or had to talk to every day.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links