Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women feet ,scents,smells,odor...(Closed toes shoes)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Women feet ,scents,smells,odor...(Closed toes shoes)
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!I'm curious about the female feet issue!I've smelled countles times shoes,socks from girls/women but have yet to smell a pair of bare feet after let's say a work shift or a night out(with closed toes shoes).So I have a question for you guys.Please don't tell me anything about female peds that have been just fresh out of the shower.

Only closed toes shoes!(if possible)

1)-Among the feet you guys have smelled,are there particular smells that you could smell on some particular woman/girl,and another woman's/girl's feet(totally unrelated to the previous one)would have the same scent?In other words,it it possible that two girls who don't know each other,have a similar/same foot scent?

Thanks fellas!!

Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it possile that two gils who don't know each other have similar foot scent? yes..... scent falls into a few broad categories... and it's possible to have two women with similar scents.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No doubt, two different pair can have the same, or at the least, similar, scents. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh, similar scents...... but different set of hormones in the sweat though.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends if she has worn socks or not - if she has worn boots, converse or casual shoes.

to be honest i havent found that womens feet smell similar.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the pheromones is what makes the world of difference.. each woman has her own set! so.. the scent experience will be a bit different every time.. to completely different.

the odds of running into two women with scents so close you can't tell them apart is slim... very slim.. but possible.

RPM

p.s. they had a thing on that on discovery channels years ago. it said something like feet fall into 5 category of scents... don't remember all five..... but the differences in each category is in the neighborhood of a few thousand possibilites... (don't quote me on this.. it was years back)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links