Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can you help? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can you help?
spawn
Member # 2915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spawn   Author's Homepage   Email spawn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi im back after a long time and its good be be so.
Anyway this clip has been on my pc for ages and i want the whole thing.
Can you tell what it is from this screenshot and help me name and find this full movie

[IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/kacarott/untitled.jpg[/IMG]
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/kacarott/untitled.jpg

--------------------
See this?,
This is my BOOM STICK!!!

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry don't know, but thanks for the idea coz I've got a screenshot that I need helping with too...

Good luck dude [Fingers Crossed]

P.S the screenshot you've got looks hot... Can you let me know if you have any luck coz I think I want to know aswell [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that I may have seen this scene...
It horrifies me to mention that the feet may belong to Rocco Siffredi. Can't say for sure. Really hope I'm wrong.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spawn
Member # 2915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spawn   Author's Homepage   Email spawn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im pretty sure its a chick there seems to be 3 of them.

--------------------
See this?,
This is my BOOM STICK!!!

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spawn
Member # 2915

these 2 pics are the 1st and last frames i see on this clip.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/kacarott/untitled.jpg

--------------------
See this?,
This is my BOOM STICK!!!

spawn
Member # 2915

shit sorry this link is
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/kacarott/untitled-1.jpg

--------------------
See this?,
This is my BOOM STICK!!!

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I think that I may have seen this scene...
It horrifies me to mention that the feet may belong to Rocco Siffredi. Can't say for sure. Really hope I'm wrong.

[Laugh] [Eek!] "I HOPE YOUR WRONG" [Eek!]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spawn
Member # 2915

Come on some 1 must know what this clip is from!

--------------------
See this?,
This is my BOOM STICK!!!

mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a short clip of this scene before...and im pretty sure it was two females

i dont have it anymore though....sorry

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe
Board Regular
Member # 981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe   Email joe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's juli ashton's feet. from one of her films.
yes all female.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spawn
Member # 2915

Any idea what film?

--------------------
See this?,
This is my BOOM STICK!!!

elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no clue....Sorry Buddy.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spawn
Member # 2915

Awwww man some 1 must know what this clip is from!

--------------------
See this?,
This is my BOOM STICK!!!

spawn
Member # 2915

Still no 1? i am loosing hope [Cry]

--------------------
See this?,
This is my BOOM STICK!!!

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still searching some old archives - more than 10,000 hours of videotape. Gotten grainy over the years. May burn out the heads of the VCR but will keep looking. Wish I could be of more help...can you identify the girl in the shot?
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links