Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do women visit this forum?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do women visit this forum??
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I havent come accross many posts from women in the time that I've been here. Are there any girls out there reading these posts??
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite a few. Mommy Dearest and Camille come to mind. There are much more though.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's not a whole lot that are regular posters. This place is kind of like the boy's tree house. Sometimes out of curiosity they'll climb up to take a look around, but get spooked by all the belching, farting and our stolen collection of dad's nudie mags we found under his mattress.

Mommie Dearest however is the tomboy that gets to hang out with the guys because she can throw a mean curve ball.

Strange analogy, but true for the most part. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Until recently I have been a very active poster since I joined in May. My focus has had to be on family matters the past month and I kinda fell off the face of the internet for a while. [Cry]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
but get spooked by all the belching, farting and our stolen collection of dad's nudie mags we found under his mattress.

and other things that shall remain nameless [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lurked for ages, posted a bit a year ago.. stopped and just recently came back.

Honestly I find the topics here a bit repetitive...

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
There's not a whole lot that are regular posters. This place is kind of like the boy's tree house. Sometimes out of curiosity they'll climb up to take a look around, but get spooked by all the belching, farting and our stolen collection of dad's nudie mags we found under his mattress.

Mommie Dearest however is the tomboy that gets to hang out with the guys because she can throw a mean curve ball.

Strange analogy, but true for the most part. [Laugh]

yep that's basically it [Smile]

i still laugh at all the guys posting in the personals section [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moxy:
Honestly I find the topics here a bit repetitive...

[Laugh] gee I wonder what the topics would be about.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haaahahhaa ^ yeah... i find them repetitive too though [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I still laugh at all the guys posting in the personals section [Laugh]

Ugh, they just piss me off. I can't believe how easily they fall for some of that stuff.
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about to say sure ladies visit this forum, but they're banned from the Personal's section. ROFL!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and I've been quite depressed lately, so trying to stay away [Smile]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course women post here. The majority are girls either that have their own site, or are models on one. They'll mingle to get their name out there, it's good business. It is wu's feet links ya know.
You also have the S.O.'s of posters, whose feet have been posted.

Not too many actual female foot fetish fans will post, they don't want to be harrassed by guys wanting penpals, chat, or free pics.

In fact, if you took all the females who have ever registered here, more will have marked their sex as male, to avoid being contacted. They're here to get any free material or see what sites have updated, not to socialize. But that's what 90% of visitors do anyway.

On the other side, if you were able to check the sex of all users registered as females, you'd find more guys have marked it than females. This includes guys doing it to screw with the desperate ones looking for females, to the gay guys who actually want to chat with guys, to sometimes guys posing as their own models or S.O.'s for business.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
and I've been quite depressed lately, so trying to stay away [Smile]

dont stay away [Big Grin] ...well, scratch that, i did the same when i was depressed heh

smile [Smile]

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
Of course women post here. The majority are girls either that have their own site, or are models on one. They'll mingle to get their name out there, it's good business. It is wu's feet links ya know.
You also have the S.O.'s of posters, whose feet have been posted.

Not too many actual female foot fetish fans will post, they don't want to be harrassed by guys wanting penpals, chat, or free pics.

In fact, if you took all the females who have ever registered here, more will have marked their sex as male, to avoid being contacted. They're here to get any free material or see what sites have updated, not to socialize. But that's what 90% of visitors do anyway.

On the other side, if you were able to check the sex of all users registered as females, you'd find more guys have marked it than females. This includes guys doing it to screw with the desperate ones looking for females, to the gay guys who actually want to chat with guys, to sometimes guys posing as their own models or S.O.'s for business.

lol not sayin you're wrong but how do you know this? [Smile]

there is no doubt in my mind that guys post here as the girl they are promoting, alexis from footalicious comes to mind

but the other stuff, how do you know?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links