Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Flip-Flop/Toe Ring Deco?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flip-Flop/Toe Ring Deco?
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very attractive, young mom was in the line next to me at a local big box store last weekend. She had incredible feet and was wearing flip-flops.

But what really caught my eye was what seemed to be a very small swivel hook clipped to the thong of her sandal. I thought at first that it was some type of decoration for her sandal, but the closer I looked it appeared to be connected to her toe ring!

As a footguy I thought it was very sexy but I'd never seen, nor heard of anything like that, even here in Florida. Anybody ever see anything like that. Maybe it's new trend?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Time for "shiny foot lures" aint it???

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solelvr2009:
Time for "shiny foot lures" aint it???

THat's agreat way to look at it! Kinda like Jeff Foxworthy talking about how rednecks are attracted to shiny bass boats!

I've Googled a bunch of different words and terms and haven't come across any kind of product exactly like I saw.

When you Google "flip-flop decoration(s)" you get all the decorative items that LOOK like flip-flops nowadays. That in itself is kinda cool...

I did find plans for some flowers that you can crochet to put on the thongs of flip-flops. So get out your knittin' needles men....

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footzter
BANNED
Member # 21887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footzter         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything that indicates that a girl wants to attract attention to her feet is a massive turn-on. I live in Florida also, but even there I don't notice a whole lot of extra decorations.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

This was the first thing like this that I saw...
SoleDisciple
Board Regular
Member # 28381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDisciple   Email SoleDisciple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasnt one of those ankle type to the toe ring things? those are pretty sweet too. Maybe next time you'll grab a snap with the Cell cam [Tongue]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by SoleDisciple:
It wasnt one of those ankle type to the toe ring things? those are pretty sweet too.

No it wasn't. I know exactly what youy're talking about! Some call them barefoot sandals but on some sites they're called slave anklets. You can get them in all different configurations, but I like the single strand coming from the toe loop to the anklet.

I think they're sexy as hell. I liked after seeing them on the net but became totally smitten with them after seeing a girl wearing them in some foot vid-clips. My wife said she'd gladly wear them for me, so this summer I actually ordered a pair from Footsies in Las Vegas. Unfortunately they said they shipped them, but I never got them. And repeated attempts to remedy the situation have failed. Really bites because the total was like $50-60 bucks.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links