Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Black women's feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Black women's feet?
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey. Recently, I guess I've gotten a little bit bored with my fetish, so I thought I'd try something a bit different, so I've been doing black women's feet. The ebony color can really give it an attractive look. Well, I can't find any pictures or anything. So does anyone know of any place to find free pictures of them, or have any they can post? Thanks!
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend's black, and she has awesome feet! Sorry, she's asked me not to post any photos of her on the net, though!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You tube should pay me, but anyways just type in good keywords and you're on your way...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can't find any, you just ain't trying.

Just a quick look at these mostly BHE sites, and the ones off the top of my head I know that feature mainly black chicks;

http://hottexasfeet.com/
http://dcfetishgirls.com/
http://feetishkingdom.com/
http://myfetishstory.com/
http://www.solefoodcafe.com/

And most sites almost always throw a few in the mix, here's a girl i recently worked with;

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/enjoli/

[ January 12, 2008, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i have tons of those types of pics...try www.feetishes.com
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
coedfeet, you listed Kandy Toes as black? Read her intro on her home page. She states, "I am part Asian, Spanish and Indian and have been blessed with the softest size 6's that you will every lay your eyes upon and maybe one day feel.... if your lucky!"

No where does she say she is black.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
My girlfriend's black, and she has awesome feet! Sorry, she's asked me not to post any photos of her on the net, though!

you're a lucky man!

i would try www.thestockingroom.com i found that a good resource and the SOLE FOOD CAFE .... google that if i were you. I love black feet. Ive bought about 7 videos from the EC feet kingdom clips4sale site. I love em so much!

So all in all, i would reccomend the EC Feet kingdom clips 4 sale site. i love that so much

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.heavenlyfeet.net has tons of pictures of black girls' feet. And a few white and Latina girls for variety.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've posted several pics myself here on WU's and also on my site (see my profile)

however... due to the fact i love hosed feet.. that is more what you'll see.. though i've got a few bare feet pics going too (equally sexy)

my wife doesn't care too much to have her pics posted online (a few heeled pics i put up)

so.. in addition to the great advice given.. this was my two cents

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is also a site called Exploitedblackteens that usually shows some feet from time to time.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a bunch! Wow, that's a lot more than I expected to find. Thank you! I'll definitely enjoy it. =P If anyone else finds anything, feel free to post it. Thanks!
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
btw.. the pics i've talked about that i posted here on Wu's...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=009675

hope that helps.. girlgotsole

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fave black feet are Rhianna, Toni Braxton and Ashanti. You can check 'em out on Lord Lucan's site [Big Grin]

[ January 13, 2008, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: DeadGoon ]

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a lucious lady in here goes by the callsign of meatysoles
Run a search for her posts. He feet are nice. I wish I could hook up with her!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you guys are doing well. I haven't read a negative comment yet...it was kinda expected due to the amount of assholes that like to give thier opinions whne they could easily not read the posts if the topic isn't something of thier interest. But yea.... I love a black womens feet. I think the skintone on the instep where it meets the soles of thier feet is really sexy. Also when they have pedicures whre it stands out also due to skintone. I like brown womens feet though (Black,Latin,Indian,Arab, and even Filipino) because they aren't the typical American standards of beauty. No offense but busty blondes get old after a while. But I respect all and feet are feet.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links