Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Did any of you read this about Sania Mirza? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Did any of you read this about Sania Mirza?
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read this in a German newspaper...I found the link below in English language:

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/B8BA4F48-797E-47C2-8753-6DE7C385BD8F.htm

The Indian tennis player Sania Mirza is accused of insulting Indian flag (by touching it with her bare feet).

I like the photo [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh nice! [Wink] quite innocent
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes me wish I was that Indian flag !! [Eek!]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHo cares about the controversy and their weird rules lets just see those peds some more. Put them with the American Flag then.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
WHo cares about the controversy and their weird rules lets just see those peds some more. Put them with the American Flag then.

Not to be taken too seriously....but I know most american civilians aren't familiar with proper flag etiquette. That too would be offensive if done to the american flag depending mostly on the event. A backyard bbq....ok chill out. In the presence of other countries in a widely publicized forum. Not cool. Flags that touch the ground are supposed to be burned in a ceremony. Having a foot touch it while not the same thing would'nt be fitting of the respect that the flag and what it represents derserves.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain's right. She needs to do a photoshoot showing off those nice soles.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We never see enough Indian women showing their feet for this stupid-ass reason. These gals have some hot feet and they are like fruit rotting on the vine. Bunch of cloed minded bungholes over there I think.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
The Indian tennis player Sania Mirza is accused of insulting Indian flag (by touching it with her bare feet).

Accoring to the article she didn't touch it with her barefeet, they were close to it. (As you can read they also don't like sleeveless shirts and short skirts- even on tennis players). Totally understandable as a part of Indian Culture. Not sure that plain common sense decorum would ever see someone plopping their bare feet up on a table under those conditions- but she's a young girl.

She does have great feet though huh?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there was any touching going on, I think the flag touched her feet, not the other way around.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should've mentioned that if I was the flag, I would.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget about flags, the next time she wants to place them on something, she should call me, i'll put my face on the desk so she can rest her feet right on it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll pay em for a new flag if I can have my way with her feet!!

[Mmm] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, if only those ultra-conservatives knew that this gave me a nice hard one, I'm sure it would not ease their woes one bit. Her feet rock and deserve to represent any nation IMO!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footzter
BANNED
Member # 21887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footzter         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has absolutely beautiful feet, and I think she should just get the heck out of India if they're gonna go all crazy on her. I'm familiar with US flag etiquette, and nowhere in the rules does it say anything about feet. So she can feel free to take a plane over here and show off to us!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm... i'd stick mah dick in her soles!!!!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links