Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are girls into men's feet like we're into theirs? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are girls into men's feet like we're into theirs?
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any ladies out there that have a fetish for men's feet?
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This question has been posted here before.
I've heard of lesbian girls into other girls' feet and gay guys into other guys' feet, but I think girls into guys' feet is reletively rare.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
This question has been posted here before.
I've heard of lesbian girls into other girls' feet and gay guys into other guys' feet, but I think girls into guys' feet is reletively rare.

I agree. It's pretty rare.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and this is as long as this thread sure last. no man talk plaese; i said please.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is the rarest thing in feet I have heard of. Only one woman has expressed any interest in it with me. And it sure ain't my wife! LOL My lover is very submissive and offered. I never ask....
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, pretty rare.

if i ever see a girl doing this to feet, I will bow down to her fetish:

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It actually is more common than we think - guys have posted here saying their fetish gets requited once in a while and a few of the ladies posting here say that they like guys feet. Overall though, it is pretty scarce.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think in a lot of aspects its just like us; if a guys feet are disgusiting, than a chick will probably think its gross.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRfeet69
Board Regular
Member # 8399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRfeet69         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girl tried it lst week because i have sex dice that landed on suck toes and it was surprisingly good
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ann Summers sex dice haha! I tried weighting those so it always lands on 'suck' and 'toes', GF at the time said "whatever it lands on, your doing that anyway" so that idea became kinda redundant.

As for ladies in to male feet, probably more common than we hope, but still rare. I dont like the idea of a lady going near my feet.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know there have been a couple women who posted on here about liking men's feet, but overall it seems pretty rare as has already been stated.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loveherfeettosmell:
and this is as long as this thread sure last. no man talk plaese; i said please.

Hey, chill out! A discussion on whether girls are into guys feet doesn't make us gay.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have openly discussed this topic with others before and honestly I am one of those chicks that likes men's feet as well. I am picky though - they have to be nice. Taken care of and shaped nicely. No smelly feet either in men - freshly showered - in the sack [Smile]

If you think about it .... lesbian women use their toes to carress each other all over each other's bodies. Why can't a man do the same thing for a woman to get her off? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
I have openly discussed this topic with others before and honestly I am one of those chicks that likes men's feet as well. I am picky though - they have to be nice. Taken care of and shaped nicely. No smelly feet either in men - freshly showered - in the sack [Smile]

If you think about it .... lesbian women use their toes to carress each other all over each other's bodies. Why can't a man do the same thing for a woman to get her off? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

good point.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i would have to say that i would not want a chick to dig my feet because its tough to see how men's feet could be as sexy or appealing like the sleek sexiness of female feet. Women pamper their feet and they are meant to be sexy by those who wish to take care of them. Men's feet are just there to use for walking and running.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links