Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When an ex with hot soles reaches out...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When an ex with hot soles reaches out...
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you do? We've been broken up for 2 years and it was a tough one...thought we were gonna get married..now I've been dating happily and have met a woman I think I'm really into....and she's texted me twice in the last 3 three months...bs stuff but clearly wanting to know how I'm doing....just curious ...how would you or have you guys handled ?

Deep down I still have feelings for her...man she had some sexy wide high arched and wrinkled soles...and was wonderful at indulging me...

dangerous? female perspectives particularly requested...

Happy Friday all

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a tough one. I can feel your desire to have her feet again.

I think it really depends on your feelings for the new girl. If things are going really well with her, I'd lean toward avoiding the ex, especially since you broke up after you thought you were gonna get married. I'd hate to see you get together again, even seriously for awhile, only to break up again. That'd be doubly tough IMHO.

Do you think the ex is thinking about being serious again, or just wantin' to "hook-up?"

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like the ex is sensing, or knows, that you're now taken so, as a result, you're now someone that she can't have.

Typically, women will be attracted to guys that aren't easily accessible - i.e. that have a girlfriend or wife. Women love a challenge and what better challenge is there than a guy who's already taken?

As far as how to proceed, it all depends on your relationship with your new girl. If you're happy with her, then don't mess around. If you're not, a little indulgence on the side might be in order.

If you want the ex to stop texting you, then start texting her back quite a bit and start acting needy. She'll leave you alone in no time.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've dated go go and exotic dancers and did not care who they rubbed their rump shakers on for money...holding hands, kissing and foot worship are in another league for me...but that is me...good luck with you choice!

If you do stray, don't tell anyone. The penns are filled with braggers!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate your situation and your feelings. How tempted you must feel. I'd advise caution, though; those things that didn't work between the two of you before aren't going to work now.

With very rare exceptions, people don't change. You are 2 years out of it and are inclined to remember all the good stuff. It's time to recall what broke you apart. Having suffered the heartbreak, and recovered from it once, are you willing to do it all over again?

You have a new girl you like; why not see where that leads? A tryst with the ex is, at best, hazardous.

I don't know that you'll find much female advice here so I offer mine as someone who has been through it a few times (actually a few times more than I can count). Whatever your decision, I hope it works out for you.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing your thoughts brethren! I really appreciate it! I have not yet texted her back and ironically last night I got to play with the feet of the woman I juat had date number two with and get this...EXTREMELY ticklish!!! [Big Grin]

In fact she's ticklish everywhere , has a great laugh and enjoys it!!! Her soles are softer than the "text-ex" and while not as high arched ...She kept them pointed while I softly stroked the bottoms while she laughed hysterically..."text-ex" never enjoyed tickling..

Guess I find it interesting and fascinating how the universe works... another interesting factoid some of you guys might enjoy is that the new lady is a sophisticated and elegant 41 and from Turkey whereas the "text -ex" is homegrown... Ticklish & Turkish is more sensual and open minded...compared to 32 yo text ex who I'm thinking may fall on the manipulative side of the equation

Any f you guys experienced the "Sophisticate/Mature European Woman" phenomena? It's my first and I'm digging it

Thanks again!

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links