Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Cool Thing I Witnessed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Cool Thing I Witnessed
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in a department store the other looking for a plastic container. So I asked one of the clerks who directed me to a particular aisle. On reaching the aisle I noticed a young lady wearing flats being shown a rug which she was interested in purchasing. This is the hot and sexy part. She kicks off her shoes and walks on the rug..dragging her feet on it...wiggling her toes on it...putting one foot behind her resting it on the top of her toes so I got a very nice soleview. Then she said..."Oh This one is nice"...In my mind I was "It so is" trying to stifle my raging hard on after that lil show. Ok...Just thought I'd share that. BACK TO WORK PEOPLE!!!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cool story man. when we were located out our old location, my dept. manager decided to wear sandals into work one day. she had on this sexy metallic blue on her toes, and it was the first time i'd ever seen her feet and i was just [Drool] then to top it off she got on a ladder to hand stuff down to me and her feet were right at eye level. was hard as hell not to stare [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my earliest experiences that made me certain how turned on I was by feet was when I was a checkout boy at a grocery store when I was fifteen. My favorite cashier was a girl about twenty and as she stood behind the register ringing up groceries she would slip her shoes off and stand in her bare feet, sometimes she even wore stockings! I could barely take my eyes off of her feet and it was very distracting as she would raise a foot behind her to stretch etc... and I could see her soles! I would have an erection as I bagged groceries and sometimes I would drop something on the floor so I could bend over and get closer to her feet. After awhile she realized what I was doing and she would smile at me and say I was dropping a lot of stuff, I was so clumsy. I think she enjoyed teasing the poor bag boy with her feet and it was all I could do to contain myself! That whole summer I did anything I could to bag for her and when we were in the breakroom she would dangle and tease me with her feet, even if others were there. I was so nervous and confused and shy, she must have thought it was funny to see me like that! Her boyfriend picked her up after work every night and I never had the courage to say anything to her, but man she had nice feet! I also found it was good carrying out groceries to their car for women - many wore sandals and as I walked behind them I could see their soles and I loved the sound the sandals made slapping against the soles of their feet as they walked! That was quite a summer working there, and I would come home and jerk off every night just thinking about the feet I had seen! It was very frustrating but also exciting for me. I hope I haven't bored anyone with my tales of foot fun as a teenager working in a grocery store!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great sight to see!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it was me, I might have said something to her like, "Is the rug nice to walk barefoot on?"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I hope I haven't bored anyone with my tales of foot fun as a teenager working in a grocery store!"
Comment by skipperbob

Not at all !!
[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fortuitous feet s the best

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes very nice story and it goes to show you that she likes to make sure that it feels good on her barefeet. So maybe she has a fetish of her own of things rubbing on her barefeet. [Hump]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links