Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What do women think about foot fetish?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do women think about foot fetish?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this out.
http://www.matchdoctor.com/thread_4_544_1/Foot_Fetish_What_do_women_think_about_it.html
Like anything there are many views on foot fetish. I would say that there is a common consensus with women that foot related activity has to be done right and teeter on the lighter cleaner side of the foot fetish (no trampling or ball busting. One respondent "naravyn" even said she found the whole foot fetish concept wierd until she was with a cool guy in a hot tub that showed her how fun it can be. What do you guys think?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reaffirms my belief that EVERYONE has a foot fetish. Just either the switch is turned 'on' or 'off.' A lot of people have had the switch 'off,' but lately more and more people have been turned 'on' by it!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
This reaffirms my belief that EVERYONE has a foot fetish. Just either the switch is turned 'on' or 'off.' A lot of people have had the switch 'off,' but lately more and more people have been turned 'on' by it!

I think there is a difference between an "affinity" for feet and a "foot fetish". I agree that alot of women would enjoy a foot massage and a little toe sucking if it led to something else. Alot of the stronger aspects of the foot fetish seems to be pretty alienating though.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I believe there are quite a few women who would enjoy having their toes sucked if it was presented in the right way. Feet can be an erogenous zone for women and most of them don't even realize that.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best way to get some "toe-sucking action" is during sex. Have the girl on her back you on top legs up on your shoulders and voila! Toes in your mouth and your set! Just as long as your not slobbering all over them it'll lead to future foot play down the road. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexandria
Board Regular
Member # 28982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexandria   Author's Homepage   Email Alexandria   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As an actual woman I feel most qualified to reply to this thread. First of all, I do enjoy feet - they are most definitely an erogenous zone for me. O love having and giving massages, and sometimes a little more, but for me it is entirely about feet. Their shape, feeling, etc.

I am not really into tramping, stepping on guys, etc. It really does not do ANYTHING for me. And while I can't speak for all women, I do think that most of us probably would love a good massage every now and then. So try it out, just dont expect everyone to like it like you do. Ive had 'bf's that really thought I was crazy because of it. Believe it or not, not ALL guys like feet. So start slow and be sure.

Anyway, thats what I think about the fetish.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Believe it or not, not ALL guys like feet."
Comment by Alexandria

Poor saps.

BTW., Welcome to Wu's !! [Wu]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it confirms my beliefs as well. if it is bitten off in chewable pieces, she can generally have an easier time to digest some concepts of our fetish.

but try to feed her the big kinky pie all at one time (ie. by inhaling deep stinky sniffs or slobbering long desperate licks) and she will likely have more than a mouthful to swallow and it will not go down as easily unless she is just open-minded to all the really freaky stuff in the 1st place (facebouncing, nutsmashing, foot-gagging, etc).

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynnesfeet
Major Player
Member # 29051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynnesfeet   Author's Homepage   Email lynnesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a woman I can say that not too many enjoy it like I do. I have had an affinity for feet since my childhood. I would actually use my allowance to pay someone to rub and tickle my feet for me. I think it stemmed from the fact that it was associated with love. My grandmother would rub my feet when I was small. And then when I became older it evolved into more. My boyfriend sucks my toes and rubs and tickles my feet because he knows I love it not so much because he likes it even though he doesn't dislike it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great, and pretty level-headed comments for once. My faves:

"Looking from a spiritual point of view...foot fascination can be very sensual and erotic. Nibbles, caresses, licks, light touches are all part of lovemaking skills.. even with the feet. If both are in tune and connected.. no body part is taboo for pleasures"

" i used to think that the idea of someone doing that was weird until one time a guy was giving me a foot massage in a hot tub and he started sucking on my big toe.. i about went under water. i've been hooked ever since. though it definitely has to be done right. you can't just have someone sitting there licking your foot.. they have to get into it. and i'm not opposed to returning the favor if the guy likes it too... the foot is a very erogenous zone for me, and if i could find a man willing to massage my feet and nibble on them before sex, i'd be the happiest woman alive. though it seems most men find it gross or weird. *sigh*

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very wise and beautiful girl with amazing feet n toes once told me "if u get the girl u get the feet" i.e if she's into you, you'll get the feet too...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's additional views on foot fetishism from that site, but from a submissive point of view

MatchDoctor-Foot Fetish talk

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reading the comments one of the guys said his shrink told him he likes pretty feet because his mother had ugly feet

my mom has terrible feet, how could this make me obsessed and totally aroused by pretty feet?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links